The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Anyone Tried Market Samurai

I own and use Market Samurai and Micro Niche Finder.. I believe these are the best solutions for keyword research today. imho..

I would just say that MNF is a bit more newbie friendly.. and offers a simpler, more straightforward interface and system to find good niches. but, if you are looking for the added functionality - I LOVE the 'rank tracker' - then MS might be better.. although I personally only use the keyword research, seo competition and rank tracker modules.

both have excellent support and are always updating and improving the software.. from my experience. So you can't go wrong there!

HTH! :cool:

Have been using it since it first came out, it's brilliant! well worth the money which I think is quite cheap for all of the features you get and how quick you can research new markets. Their always updating it and I've not come across any software that I've personally used which is constantly being updated this often. However I do cross reference my results with Google Keyword tool and other tools just to make sure as I don't think any are 100% accurate.
Pete

I've been using MS for a week or so now. Anyone know why it runs so very slow? I like the features, but it's literally taking 1-3 minutes to accomplish one task. Sometimes it just freezes completely.

I use it and I can say it is the best tool in my arsenal. The other great tool is having a great theme designed for affiliate marketers.

banners
Back