The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone Tried Market Samurai

Rob_TID

affiliate
Was looking at a video of it yesterday.

It doesn't do anything you cannot do manually, but it does do it a hell of a lot faster.

Basically, throw in a bunch of keywords. It gives you a quick scan of seo competition and keyword value according to adwords.

That way you can make a quick decision on whether to put up a page on a specific keyword.

Seems like a timesaver.

I might give it a go.

Do try and let us know Rob. I've heard quite a few SEO types say it's their fav tool now
and have only heard good things about it.

Market Samurai is awesome! Some of the best money I've spent on a marketing tool.

They're continuously upgrading and adding more goodies to it.

Ok, well that's good enough for me.

Will let you know how it goes.

OCG - What is your success rate in ranking for keywords that MS finds for you?

Since I got it, I haven't built a web site outside of Site Build It (SEO stuff is taken care of for me). I've played with a lot of concepts though.

It comes up with some fantastic data for so much other stuff aside from keywords and SEO, so I'll be testing it later on down the line. I'm happy it's in my arsenal. ;)

Most of my time is going toward my Portland site right now.

I have been following the samurai thread on warrior & was thinking of getting a copy myself did you get it Rob?

I am still on my trial period.

I jumped on it from the 30 day challenge site, going thru thier affiliate link gives you a 41 day trial (11 days normally +30 to match the 30 day trial). It does make things a ton easier.

I love Market Samurai - the best part is they are always improving it and it's not only the tools they give but the communication and lifetime updates are top notch. I've been using it since last summer and they have a life long customer here.

Absolutely love Market Samurai. I haven't found anything that comes close. Especially (like everyone keeps mentioning) their updates and constant adding of new modules. It seems to do it all.

Knowing what I know now I would have gladly paid 4x as much for the software.

Made the plunge & bought Samurai - well worth the money best keyword tool i have tried this includes wordtracker service, keyword elite & microniche finder

Highly recommended

Yep I also have Market Samurai. Actually before I saw this thread I replied to a thread a couple of minutes about a person looking for a tool that checks backlinks and I recommended market Samurai.

It is my personal favorite internet marketing tool and it is only in the beta version, I think it will only improve over time.

But I also highly recommend this tool, it is such a great tool. My favorite feature is the rank checker, but the other tools in it are useful too.

Yep I also have Market Samurai. Actually before I saw this thread I replied to a thread a couple of minutes about a person looking for a tool that checks backlinks and I recommended market Samurai.
smileys-masa.jpg

It is my personal favorite internet marketing tool and it is only in the beta version, I think it will only improve over time.

But I also highly recommend this tool, it is such a great tool. My favorite feature is the rank checker, but the other tools in it are useful too.

I purchase Market Samurai after reading this thread....3 months later and I simply cannot live WITHOUT THIS research software.. :)

It has make my life so easy by handing me ALL the information I need.. Every few days I churn out a NEW PAGE or WEBSITE using MS..

A serious tool only for the serious internet marketer...

I use Market Samurai and it's definitely a great value. Plus they come out with updates periodically and it doesn't cost extra to keep up with the latest version

I have been using Market Samurai for about a year and it is the best keyword tool I have ever used.

Now here's a really cool thing about Market Samurai that most people don't know about - so brace yourself for this: When you download the trial to your desktop, if you don't pay for the upgrade before the trial period ends - you can still use the program's basic functions.

I have had it all of this time and never paid a cent. Now I cannot do the really fancy ppc analysis and stuff like that, so if you need those features, then you'll need to fork out the cash.

But I can still use the keyword research functions which is all that I need at this time.

Happy searching!

Market Samurai is the POOP-DADDY of KW research, but if you have the time, you can search and drill down to some long-tail keywords that you can use to rank on the first page of Google. It's easier than you think!

I brought it a year ago and I think its a waste of time... There other programs out there that are much better... Do some research before u spend your money

banners
Back