The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone Still Running Pay Per Call

Its volume over all has dropped, but it is still viable. Not my field.

Robo calls and such have given rise to advanced call blocking which has led to a decrease in effectiveness and therefore conversions.

Its volume over all has dropped, but it is still viable. Not my field.

Robo calls and such have given rise to advanced call blocking which has led to a decrease in effectiveness and therefore conversions.

I dunno I've been doing okay using search traffic still. Of course it also depends on the vertical you're running, seeing how Google doesn't allow some things. Also Google taking advantage of some so verticals for their own gain.

Was never able to make any solid profit, as for me it's sort of way where it's not worth it really and totally. I will concentrate on usual CPS, CPL and all other models fo earning probably and not that much more. Is it something we all able to meet? I also think so.

People still run it, the thing is you have to be more creative than in the past. Simple call-only ads don't deliver desired results anymore.

Will the price paid out for a call (on a CPA basis with a network) cover the ad cost?
I think that is the problem.
I looked into this and if you can sell the leads to the end buyers yourself it's more likely profitable.
There are RTB like platforms for this.
Some assembly, capital and volume required.

I did it and had some success but still prefer the SEO route over paid adverts. That being said i'm always on the lookout for some new pay per call offers.

Pay per call will always be around. Some people are SEO nuts and don't like speaking with people so they want to just drive clicks. Others have learned to harness the phone calls. I envision it climbing up over the years. We only do pay per call because we have a deep background in sales and love and enjoy the process of listening to calls.

We still deal primarily in pay per call however, as others have noted above, the landscape has shifted significantly.

Some of the more recent google changes have caused a significant decline in effective paid search techniques for PPC. That being said, SEO and Social are still strong reliable performers in our experience!

recent google changes have caused a significant decline in effective paid search techniques for PPC

YES! It SUCKS! I've had some ROI's suffer big as a result. I've adjusted though. Starting to see improvements. Thankfully, my content sites are well anchored with aged history.

We love it because we are phone, people and customer service orientated. So our business thrives off of our ability to communicate. If we were seo nuts, well we would do something else.

The money is here.

MI
Back