The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone push mobile with the IMGrind guys?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So I know the lads have been hammering home on the mobile front and have most things set up - i'm extremely tempted to get going with them myself - anyone have any experiences with them and mobile?

For what it's worth, this is part of a conversation I had with a friend of mine -

"Nice. Yeah IMgrind is the shit. Those guys know their stuff mobile wise. https://www.facebook.com/IMGrind?fref=ts and imgrind.com tons of great content"

"building up. I am still learning. I have not lost any money at all always broke even or been 10-30% ROI but I know there are guys doing 150%+ ROI so I just gotta figure out the optimizing. There is so much data you can tweak with mobile its insane with the devices and carriers etc"

"77 a month. Its been worth every penny too. I have been the other ones too like STM and nothing comes close to these guys. All they do is focus on mobile and everything related."

I am about ready to sign up to the forum myself. My talk with him got me so amped.

Ruck and Imgrid guys are the best in the biz and know there shit!

I love their mobile tracking but you need a VPS or a dedicated server to run it so I am in the middle
of getting a VPS !

banners
Back