The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone know where or how can I find a list of all nutra product's along with their website?

DanTe_0101

Like for Male Enhancement, Keto, Brain pills, CBD etc.

I want a list of these product's website.

I am currently thinking of firing up my scrapebox and search all the keywords related to the above verticals.
Wondering if there is any better way?

Looked at offervault but they don't have the real offer homepage, that was the fastest way I think if that worked.

scrape the search engine's text
then extract the text URLs without the redirect links
make a list of those sites to scrape
Thanks.

What do you mean by scrape the text?

I've been searching keywords like "keto pills" "penis enlargement pills" et around 400-500 keywords.

Then I trim the urls to domain level and remove dups. I found like 4-5k list, I think there should be like 30-40k domains atleast.

but they don't have the real offer homepage

This is because many, especially in that niche, do not have home pages for the offer(s) or product(s). It's really insane to try and compile a list like that trying to go direct with companies that exclusively place all advertising distribution in the hands of advertising networks, offer networks, and affiliate networks. They have absolutely no incentive to go direct with a publisher, especially when most all of them have no infrastructure for managing publishers, and they don't want to have that infrastructure either. That's exactly why they "farm it out".

Last edited:
"follow the yellow brick road" click the ad, do the form; when you get to the pay page look for the real seller's name.
Very tedious

Hello, maybe you can try to contact us hahh,we have a lot nutra offers^^ here is jenny from monadvert, direct nutra advertiser))
1663846254414.png

STOP THE SPAM NOW!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

MI
Back