The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone know of any good website building tutorials for non-tech savvy Entrepreneur

Michael W. Ford

affiliate
Hello,
Just joined the group here and wanted to know if anyone knows of any free good website building tutorials for someone who is not very computer literate. Wordpress tutorials would be a necessity. But also interested in learning about all of the current and up coming new developments in other website building techniques, systems, etc. The pros and cons of each type of website. The easiest and best way for someone new to jump in and become a successful website owner/developer. With a focus upon creating ecommerce by
delivering valuable information on your niche.
So I am probably looking at creating a Blog/content/authority website around my niche topic. Those are my ideas but I really need some feedback from someone who knows what they are talking about. I really don't fully understand enough to make any well informed decisions yet.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing all of your opinions.

Michael

Thanks, already have much more information on Content Management Systems". So far have found 4 different website building systems: Wordpress, Joomla, Magneto, Smoolis. Are there any more? Which one(s) work best for creating the best desktop and mobile websites. And whats the difference between an "html" based website & "php" website?

Hi @Michael W. Ford , welcome to WebsiteFix! Great to have you here.

Just joined the group here and wanted to know if anyone knows of any free good website building tutorials for someone who is not very computer literate. Wordpress tutorials would be a necessity. But also interested in learning about all of the current and up coming new developments in other website building techniques, systems, etc. The pros and cons of each type of website. The easiest and best way for someone new to jump in and become a successful website owner/developer. With a focus upon creating ecommerce by delivering valuable information on your niche.
So I am probably looking at creating a Blog/content/authority website around my niche topic. Those are my ideas but I really need some feedback from someone who knows what they are talking about. I really don't fully understand enough to make any well informed decisions yet.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing all of your opinions.

Michael

A content/authority site built around a niche can be very lucrative. The most valuable element is going to be content. High quality, frequently updated, and relevant content is what makes these sites grow in popularity and produce the financial results you seek.

For WordPress, YouTube is likely the easiest, and most centralized, resource for learning to be a master at WordPress. As for learning to write copy, acquire copy and content, and to learn to manage ad placement, the Fix Forums are your ticket to ride.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and threads.

T J

MI
Back