The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone know if these two stores...

ewwbags

affiliate
...participate in Affiliate marketing (sorry, not sure I have the correct term):

Dillard's and Bloomingdale's ???

Both these stores have many products strongly related to my niche that I have not been able to find with other merchants. I checked CJ, Linkshre and Share a sale, to no avail. Anyone know ?

Thank you

I did a quick Google site search and didn't come up with anything under affiliate program but didn't have time to check for other terms like partner program or referral program, so you may want to try that.

LOTS of other big name brand stores have affiliate programs. Any special reason you need those 2?
How about Macys and Walmart for example?

I know that Bloomingdales had an affiliate program with LinkShare about two years ago.

Macy's has an affiliate program at LinkShare now. I'm in that one. I know they have a lot of the same things as Dillard's and Bloomingdales. Have you taken a look at Macy's?

Bloomingdales and Macy's are part of the same family.

Thank you for the replies. Yeah, I'm already with Macy's, but Dillard's and Bloomingdale's have many specific items that Macy's doesn't have. I haven't thought about Walmart...I'll give 'em a try.

I can't imagine not having an affiliate program these days...maybe they think they're not missing out on sales ???

Thanks again

Macy's affil prog.

Maybe Macy's doesn't have any money left over to pay affiliates after all the BIG GUNS starring in their commercials! ;)

just a joke!

It was just a little joke, because you know the new Macy's commercials include Marta Stewart, Donald Trump, and like 4 or 5 other MEGA Movie Stars, so I meant that since they have to pay those people to star in their commercials they don't have enough money to pay affiliates...just a joke! ;)

MI
Back