The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone in the digital marketing affiliate niche?

prospernoah

Is anyone in the digital marketing niche here? promoting Saas-based products. I'll like to know how you create link-worthy content like "Statistics"

You can start with indicating statistics for what?
There are a lot of different types of statistical analysis methods and tools.

You can start with indicating statistics for what?
There are a lot of different types of statistical analysis methods and tools.
Marketing related statistics like; B2B marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, and more.
I see a lot of digital marketing blogs like Ahrefs, Authority Hacker, etc..

I do have some in mind I want to create right now.

"conversational marketing statistics"
"b2b seo statistics"

Do I go about checking other websites' then compile and put together everything in my own article?

SaaS on a b2b level is not very easy to convert --what makes you qualified now at this point in time to take this on?

You are not going to just write an article in some unknown blog and make bank with this.

I don't want to rain on your parade but what you are seeking to do is not that easy.
"conversational marketing statistics"
"b2b seo statistics"
conversion KPI statistics ? otter-correct conversation + al

Is anyone in the digital marketing niche here? promoting Saas-based products. I'll like to know how you create link-worthy content like "Statistics"

Are you asking if people will click on statistics or whether you should write about statistics? This probably isn't something that people will be interested in. People want to know the benefits and how the product will improve their situation.

It doesn't matter what the product is, if you are going to use content to promote your aff links, it must be high-quality content.

It sounds like you are just beginning so I will give you some pointers. You should create a website or blog, that will be something that you control that you can put ads and links on. You can promote your website through ad networks, social media like FB groups and forums (for best results set up your own groups) Reddit, Pinterest, etc. Do not overlook Pinterest, there are millions of people there.

Article marketing at Medium and LinkedIn and other places, these allow you to place your website in your profile and aff links in the content. Provide well-written, informative, useful content and not low-quality junk.

Repurpose your content and develop YouTube videos, you can place lnks in your descriptions, direct people to your website within the videos, etc.

I will stop so you don't get overwhelmed. It is up to you to choose how you work on your aff business, there are dozens of ways. If you intend to write content it will take forever so use technology.

Also you can't do all this at once it takes time to build a successful online business.

SaaS on a b2b level is not very easy to convert --what makes you qualified now at this point in time to take this on?

You are not going to just write an article in some unknown blog and make bank with this.

I don't want to rain on your parade but what you are seeking to do is not that easy.

conversion KPI statistics ? otter-correct conversation + al
You are not getting my point.
I'm taking about creating statistics articles that media outlets can link to.

This is about creating articles that attract backlinks.

Are you asking if people will click on statistics or whether you should write about statistics? This probably isn't something that people will be interested in. People want to know the benefits and how the product will improve their situation.

It doesn't matter what the product is, if you are going to use content to promote your aff links, it must be high-quality content.

It sounds like you are just beginning so I will give you some pointers. You should create a website or blog, that will be something that you control that you can put ads and links on. You can promote your website through ad networks, social media like FB groups and forums (for best results set up your own groups) Reddit, Pinterest, etc. Do not overlook Pinterest, there are millions of people there.

Article marketing at Medium and LinkedIn and other places, these allow you to place your website in your profile and aff links in the content. Provide well-written, informative, useful content and not low-quality junk.

Repurpose your content and develop YouTube videos, you can place lnks in your descriptions, direct people to your website within the videos, etc.

I will stop so you don't get overwhelmed. It is up to you to choose how you work on your aff business, there are dozens of ways. If you intend to write content it will take forever so use technology.

Also you can't do all this at once it takes time to build a successful online business.
Quick question. Do you own an affiliate website?

What do you know, from experience, about statistics?
Why, or how will you get major media outlets to link to your articles?
Your game plan is?

Explain the principles of my statistics ?
Figure_3.png

Figure_2.png

Figure_1.png

Figure_4x4.png

**Forget about the subject, what is the meaning of these charts and what is your interruption based on these statistics --a numerical relationship approach -- I am all ears :)

Last edited:
Ok I'm referring to creating content that attracts backlinks and Statistic content is the most effective link building strategy (according to survey by Authority Hacker). You get what I mean now?

I'm looking for the best way on how to create this kind of content.. e.g. where to source of stats, or if there is a template to follow.

Since you've been in the business for nearly 20 years I'm using you use content marketing as a linkbuilding strategy too.

You will get slammed by Google for that. They have been on the war path with this, and other, SEO bad practices. Link exchanges, purchased links, link building strategies, that are not natural in the eyes of Google have been struck down hard several times in the past two years and the last one, March 2024, slammed these link schemes really hard. In March, they deindexed more than 4 million websites for these practices.

It is becoming clear to me that you are very inexperienced in affiliate marketing, content marketing, etc. You appear to be trying to replicate what others have done out there to create online businesses and are trying to do it without the experience and knowledge required. You mention companies like HREFS and think you can make yourself a competitor of them overnight. They've been doing this for more than 14 years with highly skilled teams. What skills do you have to compete with them?

For example:
I'm taking about creating statistics articles that media outlets can link to.

You are not experienced in that field, yet you feel you can replicate it. I can tell you that unless you are a high value domain with exceptional content that is added to and updated on a daily basis, there will be no valuable businesses with high DA values willing to link to you.

Pick another subject that you can understand Better.

MMO as an affiliate maybe --but that is not easy but there is a larger market and an affinity =Make Money Online
But you have to promote, buy some advertising --if you are waiting for a SEO success story --you may be waiting a long time.

Ok I'm referring to creating content that attracts backlinks and Statistic content is the most effective link building strategy (according to survey by Authority Hacker). You get what I mean now?

I'm looking for the best way on how to create this kind of content.. e.g. where to source of stats, or if there is a template to follow.

Since you've been in the business for nearly 20 years I'm using you use content marketing as a linkbuilding strategy too.

What you are referring to, and what you read at AuthorityHacker, is outdated information. Things change in a quick minute, especially with Google, so don't build your business based on ways to game Google. Learn the basics of affiliate marketing and other online methods and develop skills that will last a lifetime.

I've been in the digital marketing niche since 2018 man.
What you are referring to, and what you read at AuthorityHacker, is outdated information. Things change in a quick minute, especially with Google, so don't build your business based on ways to game Google. Learn the basics of affiliate marketing and other online methods and develop skills that will last a lifetime.
So what do you recommend?

I've been in the digital marketing niche since 2018 man.

So what do you recommend?

I recommend the things I already said and the other members guidance. If you think you already know everything carry on. If you feel the need to educate yourself I suggest YouTube University, forum participation, reading and maybe a course or two.

banners
Back