The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone here from Germany or Netherlands?

thehustler

Hi, I have to write the following sentence in German to the people of Belgium and to the people of Netherlands.

Now, I've tried google translate but since it's AI, I wanted to hear from a native German and a native from Netherland.

English - This article is a good read on losing stubborn weight. It doesn't require you to spend countless hours in the gym. Home exercises along with good healthy diet can also give you good results but consistency is a must.

Google translate in German - Dieser Artikel ist ein gutes Buch uber das Verlieren von hartnackigem Gewicht. Es erfordert nicht, dass Sie unzahlige Stunden im Fitnessstudio verbringen. Home-Ubungen zusammen mit einer guten gesunden Ernahrung konnen Ihnen auch gute Ergebnisse geben, aber Konsistenz ist ein Muss.

Google translate in Dutch (Netherland's language) - Dit artikel is een goed boek over het verliezen van koppig gewicht. Het vereist niet dat je talloze uren in de sportschool doorbrengt. Thuisoefeningen samen met een goed gezond dieet kunnen ook goede resultaten opleveren, maar consistentie is een must.

I just wanted to know that, are those languages translated correctly in a native way by google?

If no, then what should I use to translate?

Thanks in advance!

PS - If this is the wrong category, kindly move it to the appropriate one.

Edit: Some double dot accents were removed to post as it's an English Only Forum. :)

Last edited:
Google translate in German - Dieser Artikel ist ein gutes Buch uber das Verlieren von hartnackigem Gewicht. Es erfordert nicht, dass Sie unzahlige Stunden im Fitnessstudio verbringen. Home-Ubungen zusammen mit einer guten gesunden Ernahrung konnen Ihnen auch gute Ergebnisse geben, aber Konsistenz ist ein Muss.
o_O Well, Mr. Google's translation is German, for sure, but not the spoken German.
Sorry, something's wrong with the editor, can't post the translation - honestly ;)

Last edited:
I try posting it for a second time - but again failed :p
Maybe it's due to the German words ?!?
This forum is annoying, more and more...

I try posting it for a second time - but again failed :p
Maybe it's due to the German words ?!?
This forum is annoying, more and more...

Hiya, Marc! :) You had trouble posting it because of the dots over some of the German letters, like the 'u' and 'a'. They get caught in the spam filters.

If the OP is agreeable, you can however, PM it to him. That works, I know.

... the 'u' and 'a'. They get caught in the spam filters.

Thanks @azgold for the note!
You keep our German "Umlaute" in the spam filter? - There's no reason for that, since there are simply no German spammers existing. I've killed them ALL :ninja::D

+ yep, I will PM the OP ;)

MI
Back