The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone have experience with content.ad ?

Daniel Robey

affiliate
I found a couple good offers and noticed that they are running on
content.ad native ad network

Does anybody have experience with them?

They have 3 levels

Non Commercial .8 cents a click , you can send
to a blog page that has header and footer banners

Advertorial
Articles that lead to an offer min bid .30 pretty high

Advertisements
Straight ads min bid .50 very high

I know some big guys on Clickbank are using them but I cant imagine they are paying that much ....any thoughts ?

Thanks

Dan

I found a couple good offers and noticed that they are running on
content.ad native ad network

Does anybody have experience with them?

They have 3 levels

Non Commercial .8 cents a click , you can send
to a blog page that has header and footer banners

Advertorial
Articles that lead to an offer min bid .30 pretty high

Advertisements
Straight ads min bid .50 very high

I know some big guys on Clickbank are using them but I cant imagine they are paying that much ....any thoughts ?

Thanks

Dan

This is interesting, haven't used them. I'll be sure to spend some time tomorrow checking them out.

Thanks!

Content ads are good because they are advertising the viral or most attractive topics in the website. Which means your CTR rates way to increase then other ads. On the other hand, the bounce rates of your site will be high. My suggestion uses them at the bottom of your content. Never think to use them on pop ads.

Content ads are good because they are advertising the viral or most attractive topics in the website. Which means your CTR rates way to increase then other ads. On the other hand, the bounce rates of your site will be high. My suggestion uses them at the bottom of your content. Never think to use them on pop ads.

Thanks ....great info!!

Had a quick look at their site, sounds like a lot of traffic. (yay)

I can only assume that you would need a healthy budget to get started, if you want serious traffic. But if it pays off, even 30 or 50 cents would be well worth it. I've paid that or more just for some banner placements.

They are worst. If you know anything about advertising you stay away from them and use networks what do actually pay eCPM rates $7 and up...

banners
Back