The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anybody promoting offers on weekends?

I don't think it matters to affiliates.

I've been working on AM on weekends too, unless traffic sources don't approve campaigns on the weekends. In this case I will try to set up the campaigns and have them approved by Friday so that I can set them to run and collect data over the weekend.

No doubts, some offers' performances fluctuate through the week end. For instance, financial trading offers drop because there is no trading during the week end. As a result, quite a few of our users have asked us to implement a feature that could assist them automate campaign optimizations based on time parameters.
Hours of the day
Days of the week
Dates

So if you run ppv campaigns rotating dozen of offers, certain offers/lp will pop only during certain hours, days of the week etc...

Implementation is actually quite easy as the offer link is preset for certain hours/days and when added to a campaign with other offer links, it will only load according to its settings.

Yes, some offers perform better during the weekends like adult or gaming, as the users are more likely to search for those type of contents. They are very good days to collect data to optimize later. Also, for these market niches, the period over the night or after-work is the one with the highest volume. So, yes, the performance of an offer for a specific day/hour usually depends on the target it wants to achieve.

Just curious, who are the hard workers out there promoting offers over the weekend? :)

PS - happy friday!

Hey hey!
We are promoting CPI campaigns on weekends :)
Please feel free t contact us for further discuss if you are interested in CPI campaigns :)
12243264_1159259324114830_2157870484141161870_n.jpg

I don't think adult or gaming converting more in the weekend. For me, I usually like to open emails which are about travels or leisure time.

Just curious, who are the hard workers out there promoting offers over the weekend? :)

PS - happy friday!

Hello dear. what type of offers you are promoting.. is it gaming or something else like on Amazon.... Kindly clear yourself and others so that you can get the right out fit because everyone here work on weekends and everyone here is hardworking...

MI
Back