The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anybody knows how to contact Facebook support?

Lead Network

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
LeadNetwork
Hey
I have an issue with my Facebook account, I have lost all info to log in, but I really need to have account there, so I need to delete old page and create new one OR renew access to old one. But the problem is that i can`t do it by myself.
So, maybe you guys know how to contact real support person in FB?

you should be able to retrieve your login with the email attached to the account or your telephone number attached to the account --I thought that was automated

you should be able to retrieve your login with the email attached to the account or your telephone number attached to the account --I thought that was automated
This account have been created a long time ago by another Affiliate manager, so we lost email and the phone number.

If it was made in the company name then it should remain the company's property.
This is one of many reasons why a company's name should be registered as a trademark. If it is --contact the Legal Department with your claim. I had imitators accounts closed easily when I was a trademark name. Facebook will respect Trademark and DMCA --there are legal consequences ...

If it was made in the company name then it should remain the company's property.
This is one of many reasons why a company's name should be registered as a trademark. If it is --contact the Legal Department with your claim. I had imitators accounts closed easily when I was a trademark name. Facebook will respect Trademark and DMCA --there are legal consequences ...
Thank you a lot, really useful. I will try

i think the only thing you can do is to contact them and wait for their reply, you may get it back you may not :(

If you want to contact Facebook, you'll first need to log into your account. Then look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you'll see a little question mark inside a dark circle. Click it, then from the dropdown menu, select "Report a Problem."

If you want to contact Facebook, you'll first need to log into your account. Then look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you'll see a little question mark inside a dark circle. Click it, then from the dropdown menu, select "Report a Problem."
I wrote so much info about my problem and you advise me to log into my account? I would love to:D

MI
Back