The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

anybody help me about bing ads ??

C

cpachain

hello, How are you? i want publish ads on bing ads but bing not accept payoneer master card payment. if you have bing ads verified account then please PM me. I give ads via your bing account and i pay you advance . if you have $50 in your bing account , please PM me.

Thank you friends ...

hello, How are you? i want publish ads on bing ads but bing not accept payoneer master card payment. if you have bing ads verified account then please PM me. I give ads via your bing account and i pay you advance . if you have $50 in your bing account , please PM me.

Thank you friends ...

They accept other forms of payment:

How do I pay for Bing Ads?

Are you able to take advantage of any of those?

Thank you friends ...

I move this thread to the Buy/Sell/Trade area because you were soliciting in an inappropriate forum.

This is a borderline case of soliciting accounts, which is a violation of our TOS.

I don't recommend this to our our members, it puts them at risk!

I move this thread to the Buy/Sell/Trade area because you were soliciting in an inappropriate forum.

Thanks, TJ!

I posted the payment option page, in case s/he wasn't aware of being able to take care of it his/her self...without the necessity for solicitation. :)

banners
Back