The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Any youtube monetization program in here?

Hello All
Have a wonderful day.

Here have huge and huge affiliate marketing programmer and agencies are available?
From you all I need to know an easy youtube monetization program?
I have a youtube channel for more than 3 years. There I distribute some SEO techniques.

Do you know any easy affiliate program?
Adult or Non adult, product or marketing any thing where I can show the affiliate company services by my youtube videos.

I know about Google youtube monetization program and MCN monetization program.
But I am interested about any affiliate services from here- Affiliate programs?

Like some unique video or adwords type video which will automatically start within the total video length or show ads at the top of the video?

Thanks
masudbcl

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing this post
Hello Kristen
Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for the reply.
You are welcome.
From the affiliate world we need the monetization program for our videos on different platform.
The main advertiser farms can go contact with youtube and can take the youtube monetization approval with their products which will increase the ROI, Sales and Traffic and Visitors.

Which will help us a lot for making some revenues.

Thanks
masudbcl

Well what its your niche channel ? If i understand good its about seo ? To find affiliate offers for your niche and serch your niche keyword + affiliate program on google search and google will show related affiliate programs

Thanks for your beautiful suggessions.
Awesome. I shall search that and will let you know.
I am already selling white hat SEO related services by my website.
But I am looking for a monetization program where I can show the related videos.

thanks
masudbcl

Hi,

Why don't you try joining the YouTube Partner Program? You can start to earn money once you've completed the requirements. I know several experts to help you get started.

Good luck!

banners
Back