The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any used adsviser.io?

No, I haven't. Don't use FB myself right now.

But here's a thought. A question, really....would you be better off to purchase regular spyware? Wouldn't that include ads on FB? I'm asking because I haven't a clue, it's just my first thought.

Hey Guidone- If you are looking for a top notch FB ads Spy tool then check out AdFox! We have over 300K+ Database of ads with Sidebar Ads, Newsfeed Mobile, Newsfeed Desktop and Post browser!

Try us for just $1 and be the judge ;)

Hey Guidone- If you are looking for a top notch FB ads Spy tool then check out AdFox! We have over 300K+ Database of ads with Sidebar Ads, Newsfeed Mobile, Newsfeed Desktop and Post browser!

Try us for just $1 and be the judge ;)

Another great tool. I am using this and doing side by side comparisons. The two best tools available right now. You have to try this one out as well. Believe me, they are incredible tools.

I'll be posting case studies with both this month. Keep an eye out.

Another great tool. I am using this and doing side by side comparisons. The two best tools available right now. You have to try this one out as well. Believe me, they are incredible tools.

I'll be posting case studies with both this month. Keep an eye out.

Thanks for your kind words TJ :)

I'll be looking forward to see the case study ;)

I'm using Adviser, Teegrasp, and teespy... Wouldn't mind trying out Adfox, but the $22 discount coupon doesn't seem to work anymore?

Wouldn't mind trying out Adfox, but the $22 discount coupon doesn't seem to work anymore?

When I click the link, it takes me to a discount page that informs me that the price is $77/month instead of $99. What are you seeing?

When I click the link, it takes me to a discount page that informs me that the price is $77/month instead of $99. What are you seeing?

I saw the same page as you. Then I clicked on Sign Up.. It just took me to the main page. I signed up via the $1 trial but at check out the FIX coupon didn't work.. it said invalid code

I saw the same page as you. Then I clicked on Sign Up.. It just took me to the main page. I signed up via the $1 trial but at check out the FIX coupon didn't work.. it said invalid code

Ohh, I see. I'll look into this for you.

I did, but haven't heard anything back yet. Thought maybe it was just fixed and I hadn't heard.

Since it goes through from this end, could be that it's an @AdFox.io thing, I really don't know but I'll try to find out for you.

Update - have put in a request for help.

Hey @azgold Thanks a lot for bringing it to our attention. After recently updating our pricing structure and after allowing the $1 trial we had to remove the coupon system. We will be getting in touch with the Admin @K and get it sorted ASAP!

Meanwhile, I'd like to get you on a very very special offer for AffiliateFix Members.

Check out our special package here: www.adfox.io/specialoffer This will be worth it ;)

Thanks
Lucas

I have BAD experience with Adfox today. I paid for $1 trial but they just eat my money without send any ID and password. I try to email them 2 times and skype them but without any response.

I have BAD experience with Adfox today. I paid for $1 trial but they just eat my money without send any ID and password. I try to email them 2 times and skype them but without any response.

They may be in a different time zone than you are. Also, did you check your junk/spam box? Just in case it went there?

MI
Back