The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Any update from google?

kimseo32

affiliate
Hello,
Did google update anything in search algorithm yesterday or today?
I am asking because one of my site bounced back today morning.
Thanks,
Kim

Haven't seen anything official yet, but Matt Cuitts did say recently (early June 2011) that another Panda update would be coming soon.

I'll keep my eyes open...

It's so weird. Ever since the Panda update my website has been fluctuating in the SERPs too. I hope it can get to the top and stabilize soon...

Hello,
Did google update anything in search algorithm yesterday or today?
I am asking because one of my site bounced back today morning.
Thanks,
Kim

The Panda algorithm was implemented in April 2011, since then in wmt a lot of links has dissapeard from my website, and of course many website lost postion on different keywords.

The last Panda update was around July 23. There is nothing currently gpoing on in the way of a Google update. That was confirmed by Google yesterday.

The Panda 2.2 update was in 15th of june 2011 and Google will never tell us if an update will come.

I'm afraid you're mistaken.

See http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...o-says-google-s-not-panda-2-4-any-update.html and Google Panda 2.4 Underway? Nope. and Google Panda 2.4 Underway? Nope.

We already had a 2.3 update just about July 22nd.

Google informed me that there is no Panda update taking place currently. Google told us, ?no Panda update is currently occurring.?

^^ That was on August 11, 2011.

You are right, but 2.4 may never occur in the close future.
To be honest, even if panda 2.3 was recently implemented, we can find a lot of junk websites well ranked in serps, at the expense of established.

banners
Back