The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any suggestions are appreciated

Vee

Hello Fixers,

I'm currently in a situation where I have no access to my own money. I'm trying to make a little money but having a hard time doing so.

I just need a little kickstart to start my journey. Is there a simple way to earn a fast 30$ so I can invest this to earn more?

Any thoughts are appreciated and if there's anyone willing to invest a couple dollars in my ideas that would be ideal.

All the best,
Vee

Hello Fixers,
No just no! ;)

I'm currently in a situation where I have no access to my own money. I'm trying to make a little money but having a hard time doing so.

I just need a little kickstart to start my journey. Is there a simple way to earn a fast 30$ so I can invest this to earn more?

Any thoughts are appreciated and if there's anyone willing to invest a couple dollars in my ideas that would be ideal.

All the best,
Vee
Hello Vee.

You don't have access to your own money? And when you say to earn a fast $30 how do you mean. Do you mean in AM or from one of the members in here?

My money is currently being managed by a third party. Indeed, I mean earning from AM. I'm not begging for free money, but instead trying to put my ideas to life.

Just go through the journal section and you can find many journals with free methods. If you liked any one of them then follow it and get started.

Go to places like freelancers.com or guru.com to provide your expertise and earn some money from it.

I recommend getting a part time job to save up a respectful investment amount. The amount you need depends on the area of marketing you want to enter.

$30 is not enough to start marketing. You need a server, a tracker, and a few other tools of the trade to get going.

As far as free traffic, I am not in favor of starting a business in this industry with free traffic. All of your competitors are using paid traffic. Free traffic is not manageable, it cannot be tracked, it cannot be targeted, and it is a long and tedious means by which to gain any earnings from. With a part time job, saving up some money, and investing properly in your business from the beginning, you will learn far more sooner, earn far more sooner, and you won't be likely to give up as you would with trying to earn with no money at all.

I recommend getting a part time job to save up a respectful investment amount. The amount you need depends on the area of marketing you want to enter.

$30 is not enough to start marketing. You need a server, a tracker, and a few other tools of the trade to get going.

As far as free traffic, I am not in favor of starting a business in this industry with free traffic. All of your competitors are using paid traffic. Free traffic is not manageable, it cannot be tracked, it cannot be targeted, and it is a long and tedious means by which to gain any earnings from. With a part time job, saving up some money, and investing properly in your business from the beginning, you will learn far more sooner, earn far more sooner, and you won't be likely to give up as you would with trying to earn with no money at all.

Thank you for your detailed reply. Just to make things clear; I'm already working a nine-to-five. Like I mentioned before, my money is currently being managed by a third-party thus I cannot access my money on demand. I know that $30,- is not even close to start a proper business in AM, but it will help me in starting small.

I need such a small amount just to purchase some aged IG ( I can grow these manually from the beginning until I hit a number where I can afford automation tools such as FL ). I will re-invest everything I earn in creating my actual project which will help newbies to start with AM ( I will explain more about this project once I have it all documented ).

I am also not new in this business. I've had a succesful Dutch enterprise which got me a proper passive income - in the past that is. For personal reasons I had to abandon this project and work the nine-to-five where I'm currently stuck right now.

With my wife being pregnant again and losing her job because of being pregnant I have to make some serious steps to get this business going. Else I'm most likely going to have a hard time in a few months or so - that's my motivation right there.

Reason why I don't have access to my money currently is quite simple; I had to make some decisions regarding lending money to give my wife and son a proper place to live, thus leaving us with some debts.

@other replies
Thank you all for giving suggestions, these are all very appreciated.

Will keep you updated.

MI
Back