The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Any success with Zeropark?

liolik

affiliate
I'm new to PPV campaigns and started with ZeroPark. I try different offers but with no good success. As I read about ZP most success stories are about mobile traffic.
Does someone have succeed with desktop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your answer. I'm now trying to convert Flash player install (offer on peerfly) I'm using some kind of scary LP's which say that you have vulnerabilities with outdated flash player. I thought it should go very good. But It's not. Maybe you can advise something?

I Run RON in US with 0.001 bid. Spent not much - about 5$ - but it's 7 lead costs. No conversions

Yes it converts. I also do some doorways. Just tested this offer on them. And had 4 conversions.
I do block non converting targets but they are not much for now - it looks like I have 30-40 targets which spent 1-2x payout and only 1-2 spending 3-5x. So its early to block 'em. As I see there are a lot of bots.

I did a RON, testing two different offers in the same vertical. One did well, the other never made a single conversion despite the fact the offers were of the same type.

I love ZP, plan to use them again and learn how they work better in future.

On RON campaign?
What geo do you use?
And if it's not a secret what kind of offer? email submits, downloads, sales?

RON, app download, international countries not countries like US, CA, AU, etc. When you made first conversion then you must optimise it .. I still optimise converting offers

banners
Back