The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Looking For Any PPV networks like LeadImpact?

DanTe_0101

LeadImpact has been closed for few years now. I'm wondering if there are any other ad networks that allowes domain targeted PPV advertising.

Have you looked in Resources? I know that ZeroPark has domain/zeroclick traffic but there are others, too.

I'm moving this thread to the Business Centre, so traffic vendors can find you.
Ah haven't looked into resources section.

I used zeropark few years ago but don't remember it having LeadImpact like domain targeting? Can anyone experienced with ZP put some light on it?

Hi @DanTe_0101!

From what I can tell Zeropark's keyword targeting works similarly to LeadImpact domain targeting.

Our keyword targeting mechanism allows you to target domains (we just skip the https:// or www in entering keywords) so, for example you can target comfyshoes.com. You can choose broad or exact keyword targeting - with broad you would also bid on similar domains or subdomains (comfyshoes.com/boots etc.).

You can also enter negative keywords to restrict the flow of traffic from domains that seem similar but have different content, eg. you want to bid on belt.com and similar domains with broad targeting but nothing related to greenbelt.com - enter greenbelt.com as the negative keyword.

You can read more about our keyword targeting here: How To Run Keyword Campaigns That Convert - Zeropark Blog

Hope that helps you make a decision!
Magda

MI
Back