The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any One Network for Offers, Traffic & Tracking?

AMnewbie

instead of all the complicated setup and problems which exists between those 3 elements, is there any one good Network which provides Offers, Traffic and Tracking please?

Mobidea provides all 3 but it's not wise enough to go with a network that is your traffic source, offers, spy tools and trackers all with them. Keep it in mind, you'll expose all your data to them.

Thanks but sorry I am not understanding the issue of all the data being exposed to one Network, can you elaborate please?

I am thinking like about the issue I have just had with Maxbounty and my account being terminated due to some [whatever] issue it was with Propeller Ads traffic then maybe best to deal with only one network where this should not be an issue?

Meaning I wouldn't have to worry about my account being terminated since they will be the ones running the traffic.

Last edited:
All in One solutions are traditionally a trap to keep you in-house. You need to keep your offers, tracker, and traffic options open! You will never learn about traffic or tracking properly from an All in One solution.

MI
Back