The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Newbie Tips? How to Not Get Banned from Facebook?

kittybanks

affiliate
So, I am getting my feet wet with Facebook Marketing. I know Facebook is constantly changing. Any tips on getting started with CPA using Facebook...particularly how to avoid getting banned.

You might try creating a fan pages and internal link from FaceBook ads.
This is what I heard from everyone.

Apart from creating a page and if you have a couple of likes/fans, you may want to appear more human rather than spamming links all over the place. Post a couple of memes, quotes and interesting facts. Also try building relationships with potential clients.
Bottom line is if you don't want to get banned don't message everyone and spam links.

So, I am getting my feet wet with Facebook Marketing. I know Facebook is constantly changing. Any tips on getting started with CPA using Facebook...particularly how to avoid getting banned.

Okay, from my experience, you can not just start marketing on Facebook with Affiliate offers..
You can however, advertise on FB to promote your personal websites (Squeeze pages, building email lists etc)

Even if you make Fan pages add fan's and then Post your affiliate links, FB normally will block you.. OR will show warning to the FB users that your link is risky when they actually will click on your link..

So my advice, if your promoting affiliate offers, Stay Away from FB..

I would definitely start out making a legitimate fan page with quality content and posts, with REAL fans (Stay away from fake likes and all of that crap IMO). After you build your audience and acquire a few thousand (or more) fans you can sneak affiliate links and various promotions which are relevant to your niche, and monetize your fan base that way.

This is always a good way to get your feet wet with FB. What have you been working on so far? Would be great to hear a run down of where you are at.

the right way is to use landing pages don't make direct linking + for cheap traffic use TABs in facebook Pages!

banners
Back