The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any Networks + Good Banner CR + Pays Daily?

I am tired of Networks that promise heaven and earth, but when it comes to payment, it takes forever to pay. Their AM who have been messaging you on Skype/Email will suddenly become dumb or seen you one email, introducing an "account department"- which won't even respond to any correspondence.

The shenanigans in these Networks is just so bad. How I wish I sometimes can work with direct advertisers. I could have prefered it.

This time around, I desire to work with Network(s) that pays promptly, with evidence please.

I want to ask if there is any network with
--Good CR in display banner
-- Pays DAILY or Bi-weekly( Payoneer, Skill, Bitcoin)(Must show evidence)
-- CPL, CPI, CPV.
-- Niche, verticals, countries doesn't really matters.

Please let's connect.

I am the owners son looking to gather some people under my wing as affiliates. It's pretty basic, you get a link and if people buy through your link you get 20% commission on everything Trivita has to offer. In order to sign up with us I will send you some links and walk you through the sign up process.

Edit: payment varies from sending you a debit card which funds will automatically be sent, direct deposit, checks bi-weekly

Alright.
And you haven't answer the other questions as regards creative, banner et al.
or Its my responsibility?
Besides, have you tried to promote this before, how has Ben the response like.
pleases I will need all these infos and many more.

Hi Fapohunda, I think VPSCash his able to offer you what you are looking for!!
Add me on skype: jorisvpscash

I do not think there is any such network that pays affiliates on a daily basis. Unless you are someone who is doing big numbers in the $5-10k daily range. I know for a fact that many of the networks pay affiliates on a weekly basis considering they are doing $500+ on a weekly. You have to understand that networks are taking risks on behalf of publishers.

I do not think there is any such network that pays affiliates on a daily basis. Unless you are someone who is doing big numbers in the $5-10k daily range. I know for a fact that many of the networks pay affiliates on a weekly basis considering they are doing $500+ on a weekly. You have to understand that networks are taking risks on behalf of publishers.

well maybe you need to give the example of risk network takes on publishers behalf.
For me I know many networks are ripping their publishers off big time.

Hey,
I know very few networks that can pay daily, and it's usually requirements like more than $10k profits... If bi-weekly is ok for you, I suggest iMonetizeIt. BTW, it offers both smartlinks and single offers, CPA/CPL/CPI/CPS.

well maybe you need to give the example of risk network takes on publishers behalf.
For me I know many networks are ripping their publishers off big time.
The risk is that many of the advertisers do not pay the networks on a weekly basis. The networks take the risk of paying the affiliates on a weekly basis, sometimes even daily, so publishers can keep on sending more traffic without having to wait for the payments at the end of the month.

Last edited:
The risk is that many of the advertisers do not pay the networks on a weekly basis. The networks take the risk of paying the affiliates on a weekly basis, sometimes even daily, so publishers can keep on sending more traffic without having to wait for the payments at the end of the month.
You're totally correct. Due to risk of receiving fraud leads and quite long cash-flow lot of networks paying on Net30, net15 basis with only one month payments, etc. That's why not totally all networks paying on weekly/daily basis + due to specific features of some verticals (ex CPI), where you have to wait for advertisers feedback regarding KPI - you can't pay affiliates as fast as you wish.

So, there's only few verticals that can be checked in instant way and can be paid on daily basis (like billings, dating on CPL/CPS/CPA/Rev-share), sweepstakes, all kind of CPS offers), but anyway leads should be checked on fraud activities.

In total I can clearly assure everyone that most of networks working with trusted affiliates/publishers on daily/weekly/ few times a week payments.

As kind of advertisement, I can tell that we're working in such way, but, let's be honest, it depends on quality and amounts that we can do on both sides. As if there's smth like 10$ daily - costs for sending wire(that we're taking on our end) will be higher than that low profits that we'll got from this partnership.

So, I think Fapohunda will read that and find something for himself (I think he's experienced enough and totally know all that stuff that I've mentioned above) :)

In any cases - ping us here and we'll try to help you with your questions.

Cheers!

Hi! So, we pay 2 times per week (the minimal sum is 50$), we have Payoneer, PayPal and so on and I can offer you some good converting offers. Let's discuss more via skype - anast.titova, or in private chat

Hey,
I know very few networks that can pay daily, and it's usually requirements like more than $10k profits... If bi-weekly is ok for you, I suggest iMonetizeIt. BTW, it offers both smartlinks and single offers, CPA/CPL/CPI/CPS.
do you have offers for email traffic?

MI
Back