The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Networks + Good Banner CR + Pays Daily?

Not at all.
I am tired of Networks that promise heaven and earth, but when it comes to payment, it takes forever to pay. Their AM who have been messaging you on Skype/Email will suddenly become dumb or seen you one email, introducing an "account department"- which won't even respond to any correspondence.

The shenanigans in these Networks is just so bad. How I wish I sometimes can work with direct advertisers. I could have prefered it.

This time around, I desire to work with Network(s) that pays promptly, with evidence please.

I want to ask if there is any network with
--Good CR in display banner
-- Pays DAILY or Bi-weekly( Payoneer, Skill, Bitcoin)(Must show evidence)
-- CPL, CPI, CPV.
-- Niche, verticals, countries doesn't really matters.

Please let's connect.

Hello, we can pay you weekly if you do a volume of over $500 weekly with us. We are also looking to partner with publishers who can send good quality and legit traffic. We can even pay you in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies if you prefer it and have CPL offer mostly. if this sounds good to you, please contact me through private chat.

Hello, we can pay you weekly if you do a volume of over $500 weekly with us. We are also looking to partner with publishers who can send good quality and legit traffic. We can even pay you in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies if you prefer it and have CPL offer mostly. if this sounds good to you, please contact me through private chat.

No need to contact via private Chat. let us know your network here.
But make sure the network is among the resource here.

MI
Back