The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any network with Adult CPA offers for India?

Hello Krishan Kumar,

Wanted to introduce you DCypher Media, a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands & Romania.
If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:
- 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (adult & mainstream);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Custom SDK (for your in-app traffic)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application (https://publisher.dcyphermedia.com) or hit me up on Skype (andi_sava) for more details.

Hello Krishan Kumar,

Wanted to introduce you DCypher Media, a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands & Romania.
If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;

Looking forward in seeing your application (https://publisher.dcyphermedia.com) or hit me up on Skype (andi_sava) for more details.
Do this network have offers for India (Indian Traffic)?

Do this network have offers for India (Indian Traffic)?
What are you looking for CPL or CPS?
If you are looking CPL offer it is hard to find one, Because advertisers don't target Indian traffic, But if you are looking sell traffic you can contact Trafficgoldmine,
They have adult hookup offers for worldwide traffic and paying highest up to $70 per sell

Hi @Krishan Kumar,
a general hint for your offer search: You go to offervault.com, and register an account there (free).

Then in offervault you go to 'Search Preferences' and make all your searched settings, e.g. all networks, adult, all traffic, countries: India.

Then you enter 'adult' in the search box of offervault --> you will see all adult offers for India with their associated networks --> then you are applying to the corresponding networks (provided that your traffic also fits for the offer).

That's it ;) (BTW, I found 165 adult offers for India after a very quick search ;))

Nice. Thanks again Master :)

Hi, you can also work with us. We have some offers you need and you can apply for it.
We also have some exclusive pin submit offers, etc.
If you're interested, feel free to contact me, let's talk about it.
Good luck and earn more!

Hi Krishan,

we have a joint venture with an indian company what gives us access to some of the best offers in the market. We cover all carriers + WIFI and of course all OS. We are Brokerbabe one of the most established mobile programs in adult with various XBIZ, YNOT and GFY awards. Hit me up on Skype s.muehli or on mail stefan @ brokerbabe . com for more details.

Looking forward sending you some money ;)

Hello Krishan Kumar,

Looking forward in seeing your application.

;))))))

MI
Back