The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any iPod Owners?

Lisa76

affiliate
Yeah, yeah I'm late, I know. :) I have been a loyal customer of another mp3 brand, but could not ignore all the cool gadgets for the iPod anymore, so I broke down and bought an 80 gig today.

I think I'm already addicted to this thing. Now I have something else to keep me glued to the computer. LOL

Any other iPod owners?

Gees when you go for something you go the whole hog...80 gig! I have one but I dont use it anymore now that I have a PSP!

Well as the old saying goes "Everything's big in Texas" ... including our iPod storage. LOL I'm not liking the fact that it won't shuffle the songs in my playlist but overall I give it 4 stars.

PSP! I'm trying to picture you out on your morning jog with that thing on your hip. LOL :D

I'm not liking the fact that it won't shuffle the songs in my playlist but overall I give it 4 stars.

It sounds like your ipod has good taste in music if it won't shuffle your songs :D

I am purist when it come to running just me and my thoughts.

I don't know about you guys, but I want to get my hands on one of these babies from Creative Worldwide:

prod15306_hdr_1_6_1.jpg

I know several people that have the Zen or other Creative products and they love them. I think what convinced me to get ipod was all the cool accessories, etc.

I have a 60GB Video iPod. When I bought mine, the 80GB wasn't available yet (otherwise, I may have splurged on it...it's only about $40 more than what I paid -- "head meets desk").

Frankly, I'm never without it. I've purchased television shows to watch in the airport while waiting. I've downloaded a whole bunch of songs, ripped all the songs from my CD collection, and even put some family photos on there. Guess what? Still haven't even used up 40GB. (Not complaining though.) LOL

All in all, it's great. But, it does have its pitfalls. For instance, you cannot delete a song from the iPod itself -- you need to plug it into your computer, open up iTunes and delete it from there. Their sync function is annoying. Sometimes I'd just like to update the iPod with certain songs without going through the hassle of making sure my playlists are identical, plus the new songs. (I found out the hard way that it will delete songs that aren't on the playlist you're syncing.) I still haven't figured out how to just sync certain items (such as podcasts) as opposed to syncing everything. Also, you can't move things around from your iPod...

However, I'm still very glad I made the purchase. My sister just got a Zune and I've been itching to get my hands on one, too. That thing is awesome (don't get me wrong, it still has its own pitfalls, too).

~ Teli

Frankly, I'm never without it. I've purchased television shows to watch in the airport while waiting. I've downloaded a whole bunch of songs, ripped all the songs from my CD collection, and even put some family photos on there. Guess what? Still haven't even used up 40GB. (Not complaining though.) LOL

However, I'm still very glad I made the purchase. My sister just got a Zune and I've been itching to get my hands on one, too. That thing is awesome (don't get me wrong, it still has its own pitfalls, too).

~ Teli

Here, Here! I got delayed in the airport last week and it was so nice to have an episode of The Office to watch while I waited for my flight to depart.

I agree on the drawbacks. I had an Archos before this and it was nice to be able to edit the playlist, delete songs, etc. without having to plug it into the computer. Plus I didn't have to use any software (iTunes) to add/remove songs. I could just cut, paste and drag from my computer to the player as if it were a Flash drive.

But all in all, I love it. :)

I have a 1GB Ipod Shuffle. I won it online. Can't say I am or was a fan of Ipods but it was free and I do use it. Its tiny though, I've nearly lost it several times!

Of course, i am also the proud owner of Apple gadgets.
Though i don't have an apple ipod but i have and iphone.

And god! this is the best phone i have ever seen or used in my whole life. I am addicted to my phone. Be it phone calls or messages or music or internet or various other applications, Apple has gone way ahead of its competitors...

I recently purchased the new ipod touch. It's great as an mp3 player obviously, but is also great as a tool to access the internet. The web browser is the best i've seen for a device of this sort, and also the motion controls allow you to play fun games! I'd recommened it over the regular ipods if you have any necessity for on the go internet.

I've had a 30 gig for some time now and pretty much love it. I use to be in to the little Rio's, they had great sound quality and were so small, but they didn't last, plus they didn't have the storage space.

The only issue I have with my Ipod is that not all the songs seem to show up when I play with it. Also, some songs while they have an artist name, I can only find them under song title. But over all I love it.

Still liking the Itouch though, too bad they don't have much storage.

I've had a 30 gig for some time now and pretty much love it. I use to be in to the little Rio's, they had great sound quality and were so small, but they didn't last, plus they didn't have the storage space.

The only issue I have with my Ipod is that not all the songs seem to show up when I play with it. Also, some songs while they have an artist name, I can only find them under song title. But over all I love it.

Still liking the Itouch though, too bad they don't have much storage.

I've had a similar issue with the ipod not displaying all of the songs that I have loaded onto it. I was able to solve this problem by editing the song info on itunes and making sure that all of the necessary fields were filled in. I'm waiting on a more substantial itouch as well!

I recently purchased the new ipod touch. It's great as an mp3 player obviously, but is also great as a tool to access the internet. The web browser is the best i've seen for a device of this sort, and also the motion controls allow you to play fun games! I'd recommened it over the regular ipods if you have any necessity for on the go internet.

I just got one of these for Christmas. I love how easy it is to navigate through the menus and intuitive it is. One of my favorite features is that you can shake the ipod to skip to the next random track. It comes in very handy when driving, so you don't have to actually look at the screen.

banners
Back