The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any GPT Sites with High Crediting Offers that Pay Instantly?

RomanAnthonysMama

affiliate
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows of any GPT sites that have high ratings when it comes to crediting offers, and that also pay instantly via PayPal? Most of the ones I belong to now only pay every 24 to 48 hours. I know of two good sites, but I've completed most of the offers they have, and they don't tend to update their offer walls that much. Can anyone suggest another GPT site to me that credits well and pays instantly through PayPal? Thank you!

Very few sites I know will pay instantly. A minimum of 24 hours is taken for all I suppose. The only site that has paid me within literally seconds is Neobux, but then that's a PTC site. My favorite GPT site is Ayuwage. I only joined last week via a friend's referral and am already close to cashing out. Since I'm from India many offers don't come my way. If you're from the West this shouldn't be a problem. You'll earn faster. The minimum payout is 5$ though I'm yet to find out how quickly they pay. Here's my ref.link if you wish to join..
http://www.ayuwage.com/?reg=127357

I use to make money from alot of gpt sites when I first started online, but I'm currently only getting paid by two of them. I'm signed up with Swagbucks and Cashcrate at the moment, but if you would like to be paid instantly I recommend a site called Point Dollars. They have high crediting offers, and you can cash out instantly, but only after you receive six manual payments by Paypal. If you're also into ptc, I recommend you check out a site called Neobux. Many people, including myself, are making great money with it, but you have to have patience. I hope this helps! :)

I do not know if you have heard about Qmee.com. They are a get paid to surf website. They pay a few pennies here and there through paypal, but it can add up to dollars . They have no minimum cash out, and they send the money right away upon request. You do not make much with Qmee.com, but they are pay out reliable.

Thank you so much for the suggestions, I will have to check them out! I like sites that offer somewhat higher cashout thresholds, so I'm definitely going to check out every website that was suggested. I also used to really like Swagbucks, and Qmee seems very similar, so I will have to check that out as well. I haven't done a lot on PTC since they don't pay out much, but maybe with referrals I could make more! Thanks again everyone!

banners
Back