The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Google Update?

abhishekbt

affiliate
Hi,
Is there any recent algorithm from Google for SEO as Matt Cutts revealed that there are much to come this summer after the Penguin 2.0 update. I have not seen anything after that so, I am wondering if I have missed anything related to updates.

The big update was the "google hummingbird" update. Looks like they decided to add some new animals into the mix lol. It affected the main engine and about 80% of sites I believe.

There is a new google update called hummingbird as per this update google with penalize those websites having very low quality content.

always keep active in webmasterworld(dot)com google product forums , Read seroundtable(dot)com ,, here you can see lots of chit-chats if any google update happend.

Hi,
Is there any recent algorithm from Google for SEO as Matt Cutts revealed that there are much to come this summer after the Penguin 2.0 update. I have not seen anything after that so, I am wondering if I have missed anything related to updates.
After the update of Google Penguin 2.0. Now Google have update "google hummingbird" and after this may be come to new algorithm "Zerba" in 2015.

MI
Back