The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Any good US web host for my 2 wordpress blogs?

J

Jeennor

I want to host several wordpress blogs that not require much resources.

What host would you choose for 10 gbs of disk space shared hosting account? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people appreciate stratus4.com web hosting services. They are professional. The tools provided are great!
Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no need to hesitate. Just contact them directly for further details in order to avoid future misunderstandings.

Stratus4.com is good one.
I must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. Setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files.

As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.

why place your option on a single host, you should look around the forum. There is alot of good host can handle your wordpress. And now shared hosting is getting cheaper and cheaper.

why place your option on a single host, you should look around the forum. There is alot of good host can handle your wordpress. And now shared hosting is getting cheaper and cheaper.
I agree. You have many choices, so there is no need for a hasty decision on your host. You can probably afford to try out a few hosts to see which provides you with the best solution for your WordPress blogs.

I think most of shared hosts with Cpanel will be able to provide that kind of the account you have been looking for. I would recommend you to have a look at hosts by location. In US I can recommend you hostwinds, hostgator, hostingsource.

banners
Back