The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any good affiliate offers for my upcoming WebDev e-book?

Zajix

affiliate
Hello guys!

I am working on really big and comprehensive step-by-step guide about How to make your first Wordpress landing page only for a cost of a domain and web hosting.

The guide is for emerging affiliate marketers, who don't have money to pay for Clickfunnels or Leadpages, but they are willing to put in work and time.

I'll go through everything - Choosing right web hosting provider, plugins, SEO, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, etc. Only thing I will not cover is a promotion (next e-book).

With this guide, you can create awesome looking landing page only for the cost of domain and web hosting. And here comes the problem:

At this moment, my only income from this e-book will be web hosting affiliate.

Do you guys have any recommendations what other products/services should I promote? And please keep in mind, that my readers will be emerging affiliate marketers with almost no money to start with and that this e-book will be my main product. I am not interested in consulting, webinars, etc.

After I create rapport with my readers, I can use my e-mail funnel to market other offers.

Here are some tips:
- Free Trial offers (such as Skillshare.com or Scribd.com)
- Other cost-per-lead offers
- Other people's courses
- Other people's webinars

If you have any high quality recommendations, I will be more than happy to connect and work with you. Thank you very much! :)

Cheers,

Jakub

MI
Back