The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any cheap Auto Follower for IG that follow people of a certain Country?

heartdragon

affiliate
Hi, we need followers of one account but the problem is that this account have worldwide people. And we need to filter people of USA. Do you know any cheap web service that allow you that? Thanks!

Hi, we need followers of one account but the problem is that this account have worldwide people. And we need to filter people of USA. Do you know any cheap web service that allow you that? Thanks!

I am currently developing an instagram bot. Just by looking at some of the data people give up publicly through instagram, I am going to say that this will be a non-conclusive way to filter your list. The reason is that many people do not list a phone number or their city publicly, which are basically the two ways to know if a person is in a specific country. So the problem is that you can do this, but you will leave out quite a few relevant people from the target country who don't share their location information.

If you still need this let me know and I will see what I can do. The current limits for the API are 200 calls per hour, so it means you're looking at a slow process if you're trying to run this filter over millions of users. You can do it multithreaded, but you will need 5 accounts, maximum of 3 accounts per proxy, so at least 2 proxies... and then you're talking only 1000 results filtered per hour, 2,400 per day... which is still very slow.

Sorry this post isn't more ... uplifting, but also you haven't had a reply on this since over a month ago.

You can only Geo filter country by an actual street address or by an IP address;
Neither is that accurate || user submitted information is often misleading intentionally || IP addresses can be proxied or occasionally forged.

User device GPS is accurate but can be mobile with that device's location. Normally in the same country (unless that person is internationally traveling).

banners
Back