The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Boxofads rep here?

ronaldv

affiliate
I bought the trial yesterday, but after getting a confirmation I got an email that says

"we're sorry, but your account has been locked for security reasons."

I contacted them, but I haven't received any answers.

Their rep in this community has not been around for a while.
johnnygood was last seen: Mar 20, 2017

This is sometimes due to something in your account that raises a flag of concern. I am hearing that reps aren't taking calls from many of the networks and personally I find this very unprofessional. When a company takes money and then does something like this, they should always take the call!

Here in the U.S., I had a prominent company lock me out of my account a few years ago and wouldn't respond to my contact requests or my calls. In the U.S., this is fraud. It was a U.S. based company and I am in the U.S. Their headquarters was a three hour drive from my place of business. I went to state court, got a judgement including my legal fees, drove to the firm that was holding my money and had my attorney with me. We went to the front desk, showed them the judgement, and they refused to see us. We then threatened to go to the local TV stations and out them publicly for fraud. I had a check within twenty minutes. My attorney fees were over $3000, and that is also the amount they owed me. It cost them $3000 in addition to having to pay me my money. Some companies are simply dumb asses with money.

There are many unscrupulous companies out there in every industry, this industry we are in is no different. Be cautious out there.

I only paid $1, or better said I tried to pay because my card was not charged. And I just cancelled my trial to avoid being charged for their professional plan for a locked account I can't use.

banners
Back