The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Any affiliate programs that deal with mortgages or real estate

Use google and search "real estate, affiliate programs" or "mortgages, affiliate programs".

Of course you can use the search engine of choice. I'm not endorsing Google.

Real Estate/Mortgage

On Commission Junction there are a ton of finance related affiliate programs. Expect conversion to be around 5% on average. It's a VERY crowded and competitive market. CPC can be in the double digits, but if you have organic traffic or a great blog that's pulling traffic you may be able to do well. My suggestion would be to carefully determine if a program like Adsense or YPN! might be better to monetize than using an affiliate program, or a combination of the two. My theory is if you have the targeted content and you're getting the traffic you can do very well with just CPC, especially if the program you're using converts 1 - 20 clicks to a $25.00/lead. The same number of clicks (20) could be worth well over $40 in CPC alone with the right targeting.

Real Estate: I'm not sure of any real estate programs, but the industry is huge regardless. Give CPC programs like Adsense/YPN! a shot at this traffic and you might just find it's a good revenue stream.

I remember the author of The Death of Adsense some months ago mention a site named Homegain. Maybe you could check it out. They pay for leads.

banners
Back