The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Another new member

gabiimiron

affiliate
Hey there,

I've been following this forum for a only a few weeks. I don't always like to join forums but the pop-up for this one was annoying and made me register.

I'm an affiliate for over 3 years, but just started doing some decent income in the past few months with a few romanian niche blogs. I tried CPA but with no great results, never put in enough effort to succeed in this thing.

Not much to say about me, I'll probably comment on some topics I find interesting and I will be following this forum on feedly.

Cheers.

Hi, @gabiimiron and welcome to AffiliateFix! We're glad to have you join us.

I'm an affiliate for over 3 years, but just started doing some decent income in the past few months with a few romanian niche blogs. I tried CPA but with no great results, never put in enough effort to succeed in this thing.

That's one of the nice things about this industry - there are so many different options and techniques! You can pick and choose what best resonates with you.

If you're wanting to read some interesting threads pertaining to blogging, we do have Copywriting and SEO forums that you may want to check out. ;)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey there,

I've been following this forum for a only a few weeks. I don't always like to join forums but the pop-up for this one was annoying and made me register.

Not much to say about me, I'll probably comment on some topics I find interesting and I will be following this forum on feedly.

Cheers.
great introduction @gabiimiron .& welcome to affiliatefix ;)

Hello gabiimiron. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Glad that you joined.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey there,

Cheers.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @gabiimiron !

Lurkers are always welcome, but it is those that engage with members and vendors in communities like this that get the job done, always!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back