The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Another Dojo Member (let me introduce myself)

Rajs1ngh

affiliate
Hello Guys,

I am a new member at this affiliate forum. All though I am quite old in internet marketing but for last couple of years, I was NOT so active as I was busy with some offline business but (thanks to economy slowdown), I have NO OTHER option to opt for my Old business (internet marketing).

I used to be quite successful with CJ and clickbank when I left (2011) but now, things have changed a lot and nothing seems easy these days. I used to have couple of websites (in make money online/work from home niche) with quite heavy traffic but now, generating traffic is VERY DIFFICULT (in terms of Seo). Now-a-days, people generate good traffic via social media but Im not familiar with that. Automation is another key point where I lack skills.

But again.... I am very serious for making money again (as an affiliate) and buying dojo membership is a proof of that. I would try to learn things New ways and would try to contribute to community (a lil) and would love to learn new things from this forum and other senior members

Thank you

Hello Guys

Hello @Ravi Singh and thanks for joining us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

I am a new member at this affiliate forum. All though I am quite old in internet marketing but for last couple of years, I was NOT so active as I was busy with some offline business but (thanks to economy slowdown), I have NO OTHER option to opt for my Old business (internet marketing).

This is a common occurrence among us. I've done the same thing (ass have many others) on two occasions and looking back I wish I had stayed the course with IM without the distraction of changing lanes both times.

I used to be quite successful with CJ and clickbank when I left (2011) but now, things have changed a lot and nothing seems easy these days. I used to have couple of websites (in make money online/work from home niche) with quite heavy traffic but now, generating traffic is VERY DIFFICULT (in terms of Seo). Now-a-days, people generate good traffic via social media but Im not familiar with that. Automation is another key point where I lack skills.

You've hit the nail on the head. Social is the New SEO. It doesn't mean the notion is new, but the perspective is new for many and when it is embraced it makes the portions of awareness and engagement soar through the roof!

I am very serious for making money again (as an affiliate) and buying dojo membership is a proof of that. I would try to learn things New ways and would try to contribute to community (a lil) and would love to learn new things from this forum and other senior members

You've got the right attitude, keep it strong and on track and you will find your path!

Hello @Ravi Singh and thanks for joining us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

You've got the right attitude, keep it strong and on track and you will find your path!

@tjtutor Thank you for your kind words and helping attitude Sir. It gives me a confidence when a super mod comes personally and welcome new members like me. I hope I would learn quite a good things from You and from other senior members

Thank You

MI
Back