The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anony New Member

Anony

affiliate
Hi, I have known internet marketing for a while now, I know the the basics of how things work, but I never was able to make anything online, so i joined this forum, in hopes to get some help, maybe find a mentor, anyway thank you for reading, and i hope to make great contributions to this forum in the future, thank you.

good anony u are in the right place
So what type of Internet marketing are u intrested in ?

I'm really interested in CPA, content locking etc. but my main issue, mostly like everyone, is traffic

I have no money available, so I'm currently going for free traffic until I make enough to invest in bigger projects.

Hi @Anony , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I have known internet marketing for a while now, I know the the basics of how things work, but I never was able to make anything online, so i joined this forum, in hopes to get some help,

So, if you have been spending some time getting to know online marketing, tell us what you know this far.

Are you running campaigns?

Have you secured the necessary tools to run campaigns?

Have you set a budget, a schedule for work, study, and research?

Have you selected a vertical, a tracker, and a traffic source?

maybe find a mentor,

Understand what it means to be a mentor to someone. A mentor traditionally selects a protege. Proteges do not select their mentors. Being a mentor requires a lot of time to give to a protege, for this reason, mentors only seek out proteges that a level of successful and proven skills. Do you have a proven level of successful skill sets at this time? Mentors do not take on Newbies as proteges because 99% of Newbies do not stay with the business when they learn it takes a lot of time, effort, and investment.

Use this community as a mentor. We have tens of thousands of members mentoring one another every hour of every day!

anyway thank you for reading, and i hope to make great contributions to this forum in the future, thank you.

We look forward to your contributions.

I have no money available, so I'm currently going for free traffic until I make enough to invest in bigger projects.

This is the toughest challenge in this industry. Free traffic is not highly targeted, it isn't trackable, and it requires ten times the work of paid traffic.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

, welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

So, if you have been spending some time getting to know online marketing, tell us what you know this far.

Are you running campaigns?

Have you secured the necessary tools to run campaigns?

Have you set a budget, a schedule for work, study, and research?

Have you selected a vertical, a tracker, and a traffic source?

I currently have no money to invest, so not much to say, I have been accepted as an ogads affiliate, I am currently using their provided niches, generators, free stuff, tracking with bitly , not very specific but easy to use and free, my traffic sources are mostly social medias.

This is the toughest challenge in this industry. Free traffic is not highly targeted, it isn't trackable, and it requires ten times the work of paid traffic.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

6.jpg

See you around the forums.

T J

it has been really hard, as my number of social media accounts are very limited, so i have to be careful, but i take it as a challenge more than a setback.
I have read many posts and seen some great contributions, and just wanted to thank you for taking the time to reply carefully to my thread, and looking forward to learning from all of you.

Hello,

While you're utilizing free features, you might be interested in AdsBridge's free trial. It's a tracker and landing page creator.

I wish you luck!

-Zach

MI
Back