The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anime designers - What are you using?

BruceBanner

affiliate
I never paid much attention to what tools were being used to produce the anime and manga graphics that I buy -- I guess, I just assumed that you guys were all using Photoshop for everything. :cool:. (Yeah, I'm clueless) Anyways, one of the sellers that I use mentioned that he hadn't touched Photoshop in years. I didn't think to ask him at the time (makes no difference to me anyways) but now I'm wondering -- what are you guys using for anime & manga if you're not using Photoshop? Is it something specialized for the genre? Or any graphics design package will do?

I have used Photoshop in the past, but when I am drawing cartoons I use Sai paint. It works great, because you can blend colors a little better than Photoshop and it has an easier learned curb. You can find it from just Googling and it is a free tool. Photoshop costs money after the trial period is over.

It's sad that both of you aren't around since 2013 ... :(
What are you using?
I've been using Krita (I don't know why I found it better than Photoshop) .. But for the manga, I still draw it by hand, and then I scan it to the computer and edit it if needed

- Samira

banners
Back