The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Angles for promoting PPV offers

kelvin

affiliate
Hi KJ;

I love reading your blog and going through the content you put out. Thanks for sharing and thanks for being available to us this week.

My questions for you:
- How do you come up with angles to promote PPV offers ?
- When setting up PPV campaigns, do you set up a campaign for each country or do you target multiple countries together?
- How do you find URLs for sites in different countries?

Thanks in advance.
-Kelvin.

Great questions :cool:

- How do you come up with angles to promote PPV offers ?
well i look at the needs of people as its all about finding a set of people hungry for something , knowing your audiences , Who you are targeting why and what they need and than providing them what they are hungry for .. To make angles what i do is that i urn my laptops/Phone off and think what i`d like and put myself in customers shoe also i do use box of ads and see what other people are doing and how they are targeting their audiences(not necessary from same niche , you can get crazy ideas by spying dating campaigns to promote insurance offers) thats how i get ideas and make marketing angles and implement them on landing pages.

- When setting up PPV campaigns, do you set up a campaign for each country or do you target multiple countries together?
I start with one country once its optimize i launch same campaign in other countries as well..

- How do you find URLs for sites in different countries?

I use VPN and scrape results from google + use scrapper (affrobot)

Thanks KJ. I appreciate you taking the time for a full length answer and providing valuable insights on how you run ppv campaigns. Thank you.

banners
Back