The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Android KPI

Amerj

affiliate
Hello fix members
how affiliates knows the kpi for android app.
Is there a tracking software for android kpi .
thank .

The only tracking software is networks stats. If advertiser share this data with you, you may see how things are going. In Dispply, for example, we rarely run KPI campaigns without transparent statistics in dashboard for our publishers. Obviously because we want to play fair game.
But to be straightly asking your question, no, there's no special software (except, maybe, you know personally all the guys who've installed the app) to track KPI.

Yes , I know the retention rate calculated by aff network or advertiser, but the question is :
What the optimization tips to get high RR . How to know which low RR came from app or site or publisher or traffic source or OS or wifi etc ....
thank guys ......

The only way is targeting your audience carefully. RR will never be high if your audience is not interested in using the product.
In other words, for offers with KPI your aim is not only to persuade the person do something but to persuade they really need to get back to it.
So I'd recommend to look into the traffic source mainly and split test banners/prelandings if you're using them

Yes , I know the retention rate calculated by aff network or advertiser, but the question is :
What the optimization tips to get high RR . How to know which low RR came from app or site or publisher or traffic source or OS or wifi etc ....
thank guys ......

You may divide them by adding sub_id in the tracking link.

In general most of offers have KPI's now: 2nd day RR, 7th day RR.. I had bad cases when advertiser has declined my traffic because RR on the 7nd day was 25% instead of 30%. Now I'm asking my AM to send me reports regarding KPI's WEEKLY.
It helps not to loose my payout and to optimize my traffic.

thank guys ......
Those metrics could be tracked only with the app tracking systems like appsflyer, kochava etc.
You can pass us to 5 parameters to the tracker to see what traffic source brings more loyal users. But to get those stats you need to work with app owners directly or networks with direct offers. We have some if you need stats for testing
btw, advertisers usually exclude users with OS version and wifi/3g connection with low retention by themselves adding more traffic restrictions to the offers

MI
Back