The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

An affiliate partner with knowledge in the adult bussiness is needed

JayZ

I am the owner of a new adult site about amateur content. I need someone with experience in the field. who can help me to find my market niche.

I'm not so expert at adult, hope you a good luck!
You can also post a thread with your main questions and the gurus here will provide you with their answers, the answers will be there that any other newbie will read them and get benefits
++ Welcome to the community by the way!

- Samira

I'm not so expert at adult, hope you a good luck!
You can also post a thread with your main questions and the gurus here will provide you with their answers, the answers will be there that any other newbie will read them and get benefits
++ Welcome to the community by the way!

- Samira
Thanks samira for the welcome.
The thing is, I am new in the adult bussiness and I just got created a adult site where visitors can buy and download amateur videos. But so far I am having problems making revenue. I think I have good products and prices. Eventhough I am not making revenue
I already have runned two campaings through JuicyAds, with no results. So at this point, I dont know if my problem is about the bussines model or that I have not found my market niche yet. That is why I need the advice of experts.

This means you are a webmaster, and there are lot of people/companies who run private offer, may look and hook up with you., Mostly it depends on what kind of traffic and the geo you are proposing in your website. It simple(not simple actually) that you run their offer & make huge profit.
good luck for you!

I think you need to take the time to learn to earn. You cannot effectively acquire a partner or provide an employment without an established business and certainly not without knowing how to do it yourself first.

Dan Bilzerian's dad just backed a funding round on a new South America-focused platform, too... but even they are having trouble hiring people. Competition is fierce in that corner of the world

banners
Back