The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon + Review Site = $$

jadnleo

affiliate
Hi,

Im Daniel and since i introduced myself into Internet Marketing i have always worked with CPA/PPD aff programs, with little or no resullts at all, im not disappointed cause i know the posibilities it's just the budget to start, i already got a part time job and im excited to begin with PPC/PPV, but anyway.

My question is, what WP Plug-In or what template should i use in order to make a review site with the Amazon aff program? , i recently got a low payment in my paypal account and i want to buy a domain to get started, i have found a really PROFITABLE niche, it's amazing!

I want to make a Case Study as soon as i start, and , as this is all going to be about SEO i would like to hear your toughts! I have read Case-Studies here on CPAfix, and im decided to make at least 5 sales (I know i can make it :cool: , it's just to prove to me that Amazon it's profitable)

So, i'll be waiting for your toughts ppl :)!

Amazon is infact very good and since there are lot of physical products hence they do not have that refunds kind of problems. Moreover since it's trusted the world over therefore it's very good. To start with you can go ahead and make review type of lenses with squidoo, I have seen many people having good success with Amazon and Squidoo combination. As far as the plugin part is concerned I don't have much knowledge as which plugin can work, or bring in details or images directly from Amazon. But in my opinion get any wordpress review type theme preferably which is easy on eyes, you can go ahead and install a plugin known as WP-Syndicator which basically builds backlinks automatically on high PR sites and will eventually bring some good social traffic also.

Amazon is infact very good and since there are lot of physical products hence they do not have that refunds kind of problems. Moreover since it's trusted the world over therefore it's very good. To start with you can go ahead and make review type of lenses with squidoo, I have seen many people having good success with Amazon and Squidoo combination. As far as the plugin part is concerned I don't have much knowledge as which plugin can work, or bring in details or images directly from Amazon. But in my opinion get any wordpress review type theme preferably which is easy on eyes, you can go ahead and install a plugin known as WP-Syndicator which basically builds backlinks automatically on high PR sites and will eventually bring some good social traffic also.

Great reply! Thanks a lot! I never tought of squidoo but i will definetily give it a try ;)

Sounds good to me man, I would just pick any ecommerce/product type theme or plugin....you just want to be able to add images, and content with a buy now link i guess!

Contact Jay via pm im sure he will help here.

Hi,

Im Daniel and since i introduced myself into Internet Marketing i have always worked with CPA/PPD aff programs, with little or no resullts at all, im not disappointed cause i know the posibilities it's just the budget to start, i already got a part time job and im excited to begin with PPC/PPV, but anyway.

My question is, what WP Plug-In or what template should i use in order to make a review site with the Amazon aff program? , i recently got a low payment in my paypal account and i want to buy a domain to get started, i have found a really PROFITABLE niche, it's amazing!

I want to make a Case Study as soon as i start, and , as this is all going to be about SEO i would like to hear your toughts! I have read Case-Studies here on CPAfix, and im decided to make at least 5 sales (I know i can make it :cool: , it's just to prove to me that Amazon it's profitable)

So, i'll be waiting for your toughts ppl :)!

I can help start your case study if you could PM me, I'm developing my own theme and plugin which I plan on launching this summer, all I ask is that you give me a testimonial about my theme, Azon Pro Press.

I make a good amount of money using Amazon using small sites based around a niche...

I do review items but I also just give a bunch of info as well based around whatever it is, people lap it up, so if you can try and add a blog type element to your site when you get going, you'd be surprised with the amount of traffic you get from people looking for some info that end up buying from you...

And the cool thing about Amazon is even if they click away from your site your affiliate link is registered with them and as long as they buy something from Amazon in the next 24hrs (and don't visit anyone else's affiliate link in between) you will still get the commission... :)

I once sold a really expensive watch and got great commission on it, but they actually went through a link on a Bobblehead amazon site! Awesome!

n.b. There is a way to force Amazon into giving you a 90 day cookie on the item instead... but don't want to overcomplicate you getting started out... but if anyone doesn't know about this and would like to then just let me know ;)

banners
Back