The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon Associates - List of Countries

PingPongJedi

affiliate
Hi, guys.

I'm new to this forum and new to affiliate marketing :)
I was hoping to get an answer to my problem about applying for Amazon Associates. As you know, they have a list of approved countries for the affiliates. I live in a country that is not on the list. Is there any way around that?

I'm already working on a website based on Amazon reviews. So my question is: if I make a legit website and bring traffic to it, will Amazon accept my application if I'm completely honest about where I'm from? Or should I use VPN, Payoneer card and stuff like that?

I can't find this information anywhere, so I would really appreciate the help :D

Hi, guys.

I'm new to this forum and new to affiliate marketing :)
I was hoping to get an answer to my problem about applying for Amazon Associates. As you know, they have a list of approved countries for the affiliates. I live in a country that is not on the list. Is there any way around that?

I'm already working on a website based on Amazon reviews. So my question is: if I make a legit website and bring traffic to it, will Amazon accept my application if I'm completely honest about where I'm from? Or should I use VPN, Payoneer card and stuff like that?

I can't find this information anywhere, so I would really appreciate the help :D

You should contact them and tell them about your situation. If they say they can't definitely accept you, then you should try to a find a business partner that lives in a country that is accepted by Amazon.

I wouldn't try to try to hide my location by using VPNs and such, you will get caught sooner or later (most likely before you're even approved.)

I may be looking for a partner (or partners) to run Amazon niche websites in the near future. Let me know if you'd be interested in something like this and I'll let you know when I'm ready to start working on this. Good luck!

MI
Back