The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

allow me to introduce myself...

huh

affiliate
...self, this is me

I'm taking another kick at the self-employed can. I'd love to make it work. I've worked a lot of different jobs and some that could have been careers. Nothing has been quite right and I'm always willing to risk and take another try at employing myself in something I enjoy. Let's do this! ...self

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I often say; "Self, because that's what I call myself"! ;)

When entering this business, you must have a high level of tenacity. Without it, you will always see the grass is greener somewhere else. Stick with this business, work through the learning curve and initial investments, and you will come out on top!

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix! I love your enthusiasm. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I often say; "Self, because that's what I call myself"! ;)

When entering this business, you must have a high level of tenacity. Without it, you will always see the grass is greener somewhere else. Stick with this business, work through the learning curve and initial investments, and you will come out on top!
Thanks. I'll take that advice to the bank

Will
Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix! I love your enthusiasm. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
Will do. I like this place already. I'm a big believer in helping others help themselves. I'll be there helping others help themselves before, during and after my successes. ️️️‍♂️

banners
Back