The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

All Your Questions Answered

Graybeard

AI Ambush Interview!
Hello AI ...
AI: all your base are belong to us

I ask: What ad network traffic will convert what affiliate network offer?

AI answers: There is no one answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of offer, the affiliate network, and the ad network. However, some general tips that may help include targeting specific demographics with offers that are relevant to them, and using creative and effective ad copy to convert traffic into leads or sales. Additionally, testing different offer types and affiliate networks to see what works best for your particular traffic source can be beneficial.

I ask: What ad network traffic will convert what price point affiliate network offer?

AI answers: There is no one answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of product or service being offered, the target audience, the competition, and the affiliate network's own conversion rates. However, as a general rule of thumb, affiliate networks tend to convert better at higher price points. This is because potential customers are more likely to be willing to make a purchase when they perceive the value to be higher. Therefore, if an affiliate network is offering a product or service at a higher price point, it is likely that they will see better conversion rates.

I ask: How much ad network traffic spend is necessary to access the conversion rate of an affiliate network offer?

AI answers: There is no one answer to this question as it will vary depending on the affiliate network, the offer, and the traffic source. However, as a general rule, you should expect to spend at least $100-$200 in ad spend to test an offer on an affiliate network. This will give you a good idea of the conversion rate and whether or not the offer is worth running.

I ask: If an affiliate network offer pay-out is $4.50, how much maximum should I spend on ads to see if there is a positive ROI?

AI answers: This is a difficult question to answer without knowing more about the affiliate network and the offer. However, if an affiliate network offer pay-out is $4.50, I would spend no more than $9 on ads to see if there is a positive ROI.

Sound familiar?

one of us GIF
black and white life GIF

we continue ...

I ask: How many CPC clicks are a reliable sample to test an offer's conversion rate?

AI answers: There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the offer itself, the traffic source, and the conversion tracking setup. However, as a general guideline, a minimum of 100 CPC clicks is generally considered a good sample size to test an offer's conversion rate.

I ask: I think 500 to 1,000 CPC clicks are a reliable sample to test an offer's conversion rate, what do you think?

AI answers: There are a number of factors to consider when determining whether or not 500-1,000 CPC clicks are a reliable sample size to test an offer's conversion rate. The first is the conversion rate itself - if the offer has a low conversion rate to begin with, it will be more difficult to accurately gauge whether or not the offer is performing well with a smaller sample size. Additionally, the traffic source(s) that the offer is being tested on can also impact the results - if the offer is being tested on a low-quality traffic source, the results may not be indicative of the offer's true potential.

Another consideration is the type of offer being tested - some offers (such as those for expensive products or services) may require a larger sample size in order to accurately assess conversion rates. In general, however, I believe that 500-1,000 CPC clicks is a reasonable sample size to test an offer's conversion rate.

(did I persuade AI or is the question biased?:D)

I ask: Will Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) declare a dividend today, and how much?
(trick question :affiliatefix:)

AI answers: It is unlikely that Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) will declare a dividend today. The company has been cutting costs and reducing debt in order to weather the current downturn in the shipping market. Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) is a major player in the dry bulk shipping market. The company has been hurt by the overall decline in demand for shipping services, as well as the oversupply of vessels. As a result, Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) has been focused on reducing costs and debt. The company has been successful in reducing its debt by $1 billion in the past year. However, the company's net income has been negative in each of the past three years. As a result, the company does not have the financial resources to declare a dividend at this time.

The stock is dropping like a rock right now. Maybe AI knows :)
Earnings DateNov 30, 2022
Forward Dividend & Yield2.40 (24.44%)
Ex-Dividend DateSep 06, 2022
1y Target Est142.29
we'll see

Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance

GOGL.jpg

I checked **added
GOOG-balance_sheet.jpg

more ** added
I wonder if AI read this :D

I will before putting any serious money on the wood ;)

Last edited:
Quiz setup to build an email list ...

I ask: Which of these trending ventures interest you?
if(
Metaverse
BTC or Cryptocurrency
AR Gaming
FOREX )

AI says: I am interested in all of these ventures. I think that they are all interesting and have a lot of potential. I am especially interested in BTC or Cryptocurrency, because I think that this is a really interesting area that has a lot of potential.

if(
Metaverse
AR Gaming
FOREX )

AI says: I'm interested in all three of these ventures. I think they are all interesting and have a lot of potential. I'm particularly interested in Metaverse and AR Gaming because I think they have a lot of potential to change the way we interact with the world.

if(
Metaverse
FOREX )

AI says: I'm interested in the Metaverse because it sounds like a really cool concept. It's basically a virtual world that people can explore and interact with. I think it would be really fun to explore a virtual world and see what other people have created.

I ask a trick question: Which of these trending ventures DOES NOT interest you?
if(
Metaverse
BTC or Cryptocurrency
AR Gaming
FOREX )

AI says: I am not interested in BTC or cryptocurrency.

MAKE UP YOUR F**KIN' MIND!! :D

AI answers are like a politicians response, enough substance to give some gravity, elusive enough to not be a real answer!

Last edited:
banners
Back