The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

All the same

Guy Furman

So, as an Affiliate manager part of my job and maybe the main thing is to search the WWW for new partners to run offers that I have (most offers are direct).

I come across a ton of people that are just saying the same things as the one before them.

That they all work with “trusted affiliates”, and flatter themself more then they need to,

from experience most of them ether scammers or just copy paste from a WORD file the CEO of the company gave them with no personal (they sound like a scratched CD) touch.

And if eventually, you start to work they disappear and also not running the offers (it's not like they got the money and run away).

So my question at the end of this post is where can I find real trusted publishers that are serious about there business.

*Some of those broken CD sentences

- “We have access to all top SSP's”

- “directly partnered with premium publishers across the globe”

- “We're having direct access to top DSP's”

- “Our traffic sources are from 50K direct sites and 200K”

If you have more of this feel free to share

Simple solution; That's great! who do you do business with now? I need 3-5 reference emails from these companies you are currently doing business with to present your request to my boss ... have the emails sent to ___@___.(</end>)

That will sort them out --fast

Simple solution; That's great! who do you do business with now? I need 3-5 reference emails from these companies you are currently doing business with to present your request to my boss ... have the emails sent to ___@___.(</end>)

That will sort them out --fast
the problem is that no one wants to discover with whom they working with, so as..we all scared that they will approach his clients

@Graybeard
I'm an affiliate manager at a network.
I'm not talking about what I'm selling or buying, im talking about that all affiliates are the same and give the same answers all the time.
you don't need to patronize over me and tell me I need to find something else to do, I'm in this business for over a year and doing fine, just looking to improve my self.

Then no money up front. </end>
They don't trust you -- what's a test cost? not that much ... Make it easy for them and EARN their trust.
If you can't do that then you should find something else to do.
What are you selling and why are they not buying?

I'm an affiliate manager at a network.

How does one get a job as an affiliate manager without knowing how to recruit affiliates and where to recruit affiliates?

all affiliates are the same and give the same answers all the time.

I call BU****IT!

If you are telling us that if I apply to your network you will hear the same thing from me as all affiliates, you are full of C**P!

I've been in this industry since '96 and you have been in this business, what, maybe a year or so?

You are asking where to find affiliates, yet you are in a community with 100k of them, 42k actively coming here month after month. All you have to do is register your business in the Resources area to get started.

I've been a businessman since 1969, are telling me that your skills tell you to place me in the same category, as you say, "all affiliates"? Try and get that statement past my friends earning $20k, $30k, and more per day! I have two very close friends earning a steady $12MM per year and they are not nearly the biggest in the industry. They are not like "all affiliates" that you apparently have slanted opinions of.

Zig Ziglar would say you have a case of "Stinkin' Thinkin'". Luckily for you he has a great book that help yuou correct that.

In my opinion, you can easily correct the issues you are having, but you need a serious correction in your thinking and your trajectory.

@T J Tutor
I didn't mean to offend you, I was referring to 90% and networks especially.
you don't need to take everything I say so personally, im happy for you that you make those amounts of money I really do.
part of being an affiliate manager is to find and create new business relationships and the internet is pretty big place
so yes, I'm asking to learn and improve

MI
Back