The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AlbertC7

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Taking action is the most important step to having a plan. Everyone here is ready to hep you get where you need to be with your business.

See you around the forums.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Taking action is the most important step to having a plan. Everyone here is ready to hep you get where you need to be with your business.

See you around the forums.
I have no doubt about both statements Sir.
I have actually lurked here a few weeks before I posted here, quality feedback from you and your staff :)

Thank you!

Well if you start now you have all time to become a succesful affiliate marketar .Then dont wait to work only in vacancies ,find 1 hour each day to work and try to build an email list and create review videos ,this will give you passive income after time and will give you a initial boost for investment etc

Hello @AlbertC7 , welcome to affiliatefix. I guess you started young ... dont worry about success. You have age on hand so keep moving ahead and gather more of experience than money.

Sometimes the fear of not sure of success prevents one to have more experience and they stop taking action. Dont be in that group. Take a calculated risk level always.

Hello @AlbertC7 , welcome to affiliatefix. I guess you started young ... dont worry about success. You have age on hand so keep moving ahead and gather more of experience than money.

Sometimes the fear of not sure of success prevents one to have more experience and they stop taking action. Dont be in that group. Take a calculated risk level always.
I will keep that in mind, thanks !

Hiya, Albert and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Congrats on taking action at such a young age. Gives you lots of time to learn, implement and refine your skills.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Albert!

banners
Back