Official AI Prompts to Share

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Let's build our prompts lists here for everyone to use. Many marketers are falling into the rut of trying to sell them. I feel that every promot I can produce for our industry should be shared. I'll be adding to the lists here every chance I get.

T J

I don't think the community sharing of specific target prompts is going to happen.
However, many interesting ideas can be offered in a more general sense that can be very useful in developing skills creating targeted AI prompts.

>>>..."So I prompt ChatGPT with: "Write me a [number]-word social media post/email in a conversational tone like [Adding our CEO's name to the prompt helps ChatGPT mimic her writing tone, cadence, and even emoji usage.]

To generate variations of copy I've already written, I use this prompt for ChatGPT: "Think like a digital marketer and generate four variants of this Facebook ad copy."

"Following this story structure — 1. Capture the heart, 2. Set up a tension, 3. Resolve the tension, 4. Conclude by offering value — write a 1,000-word story at a grade-five reading level in the first person using the following information," followed by a list of plot points.
"Write a 400-word social media post in a conversational first-person tone like Jess Lenouvel about [topic] using the following story points."

The more specific you can be in your instructions, the better output you're going to get. ..."<<<

I don't think the community sharing of specific target prompts is going to happen.

Well, loads of provisioners are already out there selling them. I would think building lists that are free to members may be well received. Some may hoard, but I think that the sheer abundance of prompts will soon be public domain any ways.

A prompt is just seeding an idea really --the way I see it.

Yep! That is exactly what it is. I've experiemented a bit and different results can occur with just a few minor changes to a prompt. I am seeing many compiling alphabetical lists and placing them in categories.

I have been satisfied by extracting the prompts I have been using from one or two sentences from relevant articles on some topic in many cases. That has seemed to work out well.

I have been satisfied by extracting the prompts I have been using from one or two sentences from relevant articles on some topic in many cases. That has seemed to work out well.

I always have the best success with starting with a simple 1,2 sentence prompt then keep asking it to slightly change this add this ect. After I get it to where I like I combine all the questions I asked into one prompt

banners
Back