The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AI in use

Graybeard

AI uses -- there are many uses far beyond just creating text content for marketing.

ai-code-check.jpg

This example may serve to show the useful way AI can fix your simple script installation errors in the script's code itself --troubleshooting.

Hi. I have been interested in this topic for a long time, so I want to share what I know. Artificial Intelligence can be applied in many areas where automation and process improvement is required. For example, in medical diagnostics, AI can be used to process medical images and detect pathologies with high accuracy. In banking, AI can be used to automate lending and loan processes based on analysis of borrower data. In manufacturing, AI can be used to optimize manufacturing processes and improve product quality. My favorite area where it is applied is MLOps. In MLOps, artificial intelligence is used to automate and optimize the development, training, testing, and deployment of machine learning models. Many companies work with this area. For example, MLOps can include automatic tuning of model hyperparameters, quality control and testing processes, as well as scaling models for use in a broader context. The use of AI in MLOps can greatly speed up and improve the process of developing machine learning models. Overall, artificial intelligence is a powerful tool that can be used in many areas to automate and improve processes. In MLOps, the use of AI enables faster and better machine learning model development processes, which in turn helps create higher quality and more efficient solutions for a wide range of tasks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@petrderbikov that detects as entirely AI written on one detector and
Code:
[
0: {
Real: 0.7663543925728908
Fake: 0.23364560742710916
}
, ...
on a second detector.
1683253818677.png

So, it's bullocks as the English say. Also, presenting AI, as you own copy, is forbidden here by TOS Policy.

AI has been implemented in various spheres, it is true. I've recently read here about how AI can enhance customer service. Conversational AI tools and chatbots can perform a multitude of tasks simultaneously, enabling employees to concentrate on the delivery of more complex workflows or strategic operations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Learning SQL query functions with ChatGPT

complete dialog and code examples attached -- my detectors get Human T J test yours?

SQL:
SELECT column1, aggregate_function(column2)
FROM table
WHERE condition
GROUP BY column1
HAVING condition;

SELECT name, salary, RANK() OVER (ORDER BY salary DESC) AS ranking
FROM employees;

This query will return the employee name, salary, and their ranking based on the descending order of their salary values. The ranking will be assigned starting from 1 for the highest salary, and subsequent ranks will be assigned accordingly.

Attachments

• HAVING&RANK-queriesDOS.txt
    3 KB · Views: 99
AI is extremely versatile, there are new AI extentions appearing every single day, each one focusing on a very narrow niche.
One interesting use, pretty much every company in the nearr future will have an AI bot for customer service. Even now big companies and some site have this feature, but as this technology gets more developed and perfected it will be much cheaper and will be able to solve many of the starting questions users may have.

Well, I hope it will do customer service better that the *idiotic* telephone bots in used today.
This is assuming that they will have enhanced voice recognition. OPERATOR, HUMAN CUSTOMER AGENT!!! (babble babble babble) Bot says: "I will connect you with an agent, please hold ...":p

MI
Back