AI for the win!

Graybeard

Original --good article BTW to read :)

1642080775704.png

1642080852639.png

I haven't edited it nor formatted the text pretty
elapsed time maybe 15 min

new text
{"newText":"When we are burdened with work and responsibility, we often find it difficult to be curious about the world around us. We cannot easily conjure up the same natural curiosity that we had as kids and spent a lot of time asking questions and learning how things worked. To cultivate this mentality in our adult lives, we need to consider what actually makes us learn. Curiosity is simply a desire to learn more about things. There are two forms of curiosity: a specific curiosity, which is focused on a particular topic, and a general curiosity, which is a desire to know everything. There are certainly some people who have a deep natural desire to learn about a wide variety of subjects. I call these people seasoned generalists. They have two psychological characteristics that drive this willingness to learn: They have a high personality trait of openness to experience - which means that they find new ideas attractive. They also have a great need for knowledge - so they like to think about things. This combination means that when they are introduced to a new topic they are driven to think about it a lot. But even if you didn't consider yourself a particularly nosy person, there are a few things you can do to learn the habit: Making Lists You are likely to encounter many things every day that you know little about. If you listen to just a single news report, you will likely hear about multiple topics that - if you think about them carefully - you will find that you don't understand them as well. If you're not sure how well you understand something, try explaining it yourself instead of just listening to someone talk about it. For example, there was a report on the radio this morning about inflation concerns leading to indications from the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates. Could you explain to someone why a rate hike would curb inflation? Try it. If you stumble upon the explanation it should be put this on the list of things to learn about. You might be tempted to narrow your list down to only things that you think are important. But when you look at the most creative people, they tend to be individuals (like these seasoned generalists) with knowledge that is a little off the beaten track. So leave many items on the list that you don't think are important. You will be surprised which of the things you learn turn out to be valuable later on. Make it Easy to Learn Most of us tend to do what is easiest. We play time-consuming games on our phones, in part because they're available right there, anytime. Anyone who wants to learn new things must also provide new information. Start by keeping this list of topics handy. If you have a few extra minutes at work, standing in line, or waiting on hold, look up the next topic on the list and read a little about it. Inquire about reading by explaining to yourself. You don't have a really good knowledge until you can construct a good explanation for yourself. Prepare to study as well. Find a podcast on a topic you want to learn more about and share it on your favorite app. Or buy an e-book or audiobook to keep on your phone. You can even go old fashioned and keep a book next to your bed. Recently, I've been listening to presidential bios while exercising on my rowing machine. It's an easy way to discover something new. Buddy up If you are not motivated to learn, find someone who will also be curious. Schedule a meeting with them once a week with the goal of teaching each other something new each week. That gives you a regular goal of showing something new to your buddy. It also forces you to acquire the new information well enough to effectively explain it to others - and that will greatly improve the overall quality of your knowledge. If you can't find someone who wants to be your new college fellow, consider starting a blog. The goal is not to have a ton of followers, just to provide an opportunity for your explanation of new things that you've discovered. If you post what you write on your social media, you may find that friends of yours not only read it but also share their own study journeys."}

I enjoyed reading this, we became less curious about the world as long as we start to getting used to everything. We see snow always, why being curious where it comes from and how it was formed?
I wanted to link the curiosity rate with the MBTI type, but I'll sound silly, so, I better shut up..

- Samira

>>>After the English translation of Carl Jung's book Psychological Types was published in 1923 (first published in German in 1921), Briggs recognized that Jung's theory was similar to, but went far beyond, her own.[15] Briggs's four types were later identified as corresponding to the IXXXs (Introverts: "meditative"), EXXPs (Extraverts & Prospectors: "spontaneous"), EXTJs (Extraverts, Thinkers & Judgers: "executive") and EXFJs (Extraverts, Feelers & Judgers: "social").https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#cite_note-16[13][14] Her first publications were two articles describing Jung's theory, in the journal New Republic in 1926 ("Meet Yourself Using the Personality Paint Box") and 1928 ("Up From Barbarism"). After extensively studying the work of Jung, Briggs and her daughter extended their interest in human behavior into efforts to turn the theory of psychological types to practical use<<<

Had to look that up --

There is probably some relationship here.

Psychiatry as practiced today is mostly similar to being a Witch Doctor that can prescribe psychoactive medications :p

Last edited:
About Me Turn Ons I like the people that help me to be happy, and also help them to be happy and fulfill their fantasies Expertise I can surprise you by dancing pole dance, twerk, Arabic dance, and I can reach my climax by making squirt

>PaulinaGrace_content.txt

{"newText":"About me turns on I like the people who help me be happy and also help them be happy and fulfill their fantasies. Expertise I can surprise you by dancing pole dance, twerk, arabic dance and I can climax by squirting"}

edit: About my turns ons: I like the people who help me be happy and also help them be happy and fulfill their fantasies. Expertise I can surprise you by dancing pole dance, twerk, Arabic dance and I can climax by squirting.

1642266474424.png

That's off a webcams XML Feed :)

My show will be inspired by your ideas and suggestions, but since I`m very creative and naughty make sure you have enough time! I do not like rude and unfriendly. I do not like men insecure. Turn your camera on! I get turned on by watching you getting wild with the view of my body having multiple orgasms! When you take me private I want you to describe every little thing you would do me if you were in the same room with me!

{"newText":"My show is inspired by your ideas and suggestions, but as I'm very creative and sassy, make sure you give yourself plenty of time! I don't like being rude and unfriendly. I don't like insecure men. Switch on your camera! I get aroused watching you go wild watching my body have multiple orgasms! If you take me private I want you to describe every little thing you would do to me if you were in the same room with me!"}

Not so good plagiarism wise but it's trivial. The context differs a lot.
The English word use and the grammar is much better --I like that :) from a UX standpoint!
1642282429545.png

What a headache
shitty, lazy programmers allowing models to input control characters
<![CDATA[ ...... ]]> that is just a poor excuse hack to hide the errors and make them hard to make from XML to a modern JSON string
after 2 hours of grief

Well I can extract the data now -- the description part is the test I am using in the above example -- there are 10,000+ models to do --must be automated! New ones happen every day 2K or 3K come every day

JSON:
[97] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Id] => 98872603
[Name] => dinna_cute
[Relevance] => 100
[StreamType] => live
[PartyChat] => 1
[PerfFlag] => 8931475
[Updated] => 2021-03-25 09:48:01
[GoldShow] => 0
[PreGoldShow] => 0
[Age] => 19
[Waist] => 24
[Bust] => 35
[Hips] => 36
[Height] => 63
[Weight] => 112
[Gender] => f
[SexPref] => bi
[HairColor] => brown
[EyeColor] => brown
[Build] => petite
[Fetishes] => feet,smoking,underwear,spankingpaddling,deepthroat
[Theme] => toys
[Zodiac] => aquarius
[Ethnicity] => hispanic
[CupSize] => a
[Language] => en,es
[PubicHair] => hairy
[Audio] => true
[FreeChatAudio] => true
[Phone] => false
[LanguageISO] => en,es
)

[Descriptions] => Array
(
[About] => I like to dance, use oil, have fun, fuck my pussy, give me spanking, I like blowjobs and hard sex
[Expertise] => I really like to dance, talk, enjoy simple things, I am a complicated girl, I like to have fun, have a goodtime, \
I want you to have fun with me, that we are only you and me
[TurnOns] => I get excited to imagine your fingers inside my pussy, imagine that you take my hair while I suck the cock, \
feel how hard you are and that I fuck me from behind
)

[Media] => Array
(
[Pic] => Array
(
[Full] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m1.nsimg.net/media/1/0/9/10986338.png
[Uploaded] => 2021-08-10 21:07:37
)

)

[Thumb] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m1.nsimg.net/thumb/1/0/9/10986338.png
[Uploaded] => 2021-08-10 21:07:37
)

)

)

[PhotoGallery] => Array
(
[Pic] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[Full] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/media/1/0/8/10828977.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-06-24 22:48:06
)

)

[Thumb] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/thumb/1/0/8/10828977.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-06-24 22:48:06
)

)

)

[1] => Array
(
[Full] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m1.nsimg.net/media/1/0/6/10606310.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-04-14 19:40:35
)

)

[Thumb] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m1.nsimg.net/thumb/1/0/6/10606310.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-04-14 19:40:35
)

)

)

[2] => Array
(
[Full] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/media/1/0/5/10529571.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-03-19 16:14:14
)

)

[Thumb] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/thumb/1/0/5/10529571.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-03-19 16:14:14
)

)

)

[3] => Array
(
[Full] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/media/1/0/5/10529567.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-03-19 16:13:08
)

)

[Thumb] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/thumb/1/0/5/10529567.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-03-19 16:13:08
)

)

)

[4] => Array
(
[Full] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/media/1/0/5/10529565.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-03-19 16:12:53
)

)

[Thumb] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/thumb/1/0/5/10529565.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-03-19 16:12:53
)

)

)

[5] => Array
(
[Full] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/media/1/0/5/10529563.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-03-19 16:12:25
)

)

[Thumb] => Array
(
[@attributes] => Array
(
[Src] => //m2.nsimg.net/thumb/1/0/5/10529563.jpg
[Uploaded] => 2021-03-19 16:12:25
)

)

)

)

)

)

)

I like to dance, use oil, have fun, fuck my pussy, give me spanking, I like blowjobs and hard sex I really like to dance, talk, enjoy simple things, I am a complicated girl, I like to have fun, have a goodtime, I want you to have fun with me, that we are only you and me. I get excited to imagine your fingers inside my pussy, imagine that you take my hair while I suck the cock, feel how hard you are and that I fuck me from behind
new_text_models/candy_Sweett.txt

AI {newtext:
I like to dance, use oil, have fun, fuck my pussy, spank, I like blowjobs and rough sex. I really like to dance, talk, enjoy simple things, I'm a complicated girl, I like to have fun a good time, I want you to have fun with me, that we're just you and me. I look forward to imagining your fingers in my pussy, imagining you grabbing my hair while i suck the cock, feeling how hard you are and me fucking me from behind

My editing
I love to dance, use oil, have fun, fuck my pussy, spank my ass. I like blowjobs and rough sex. I really like to talk and enjoy simple things. I'm a complicated girl who likes to have fun a good time. I want you to have fun with me just you and me. I look forward to imagining your fingers in my pussy, imagining you grabbing my hair while i suck you cock, feeling how hard you are and you fucking me from behind

1642292376997.png

acceptable. Sorry about the raw language :D Cam models :p

pwnd! AI api is 'trained' sexy chat now :D

"sourceText": "The sweetness that I have will make you feel unique when connecting with me, I will be your baby of mischief and fun until you want to corrupt my mind. I
would love to explore by your side and help you fulfill your wishes, your fantasies, in a fun way. In my show you can enjoy anal, dildo riding, blowjobs, deep throat, SPH,
submission, streaptease, erotic dance, spanking,role playing, ASMR, oil show, fetishes I want you to find in me what you more you want. It excites me that you let me know
how much you like me, how hot you are for me and touch me for you, how you treat me, I will behave, you decide if I am your princess, or if I speak dirty and clear to you,
it can be a deep talk or a very sensual and fun."

new_text_models/ZoeAdamss

{"newText":"

The sweetness I have will make you feel unique when you connect with me. I'll be your baby full of mischief and fun until you want to spoil my mind. I would be happy to go on an exploratory tour at your side and help you to fulfill your wishes and fantasies in a playful way. In my show you can enjoy anal, dildo riding, blowjobs, deep throat, SPH, submission, streaptease, erotic dance, spanking, roleplay, ASMR, oil show, fetishes. I want you to find in me what you want more. It teases me that you let me know how much you love me, how hot you are for me and how you touch me, how you treat me, how I behave, you decide if I am your princess or if I speak dirty and clear For you, it can be a deep conversation or a very sensual and fun conversation.

"}
1642342080915.png

No edits needed really ... 1 typo I see and a <.> period missing
Interesting observation: this camgirl is not potty mouth and her About me text was paraphrased better ;)

{"sourceText": "Thanks for Reading! If you’ve found this guide useful, chances are you’ll like the other guides and e-books that we have to offer. While working on these e-books, our authors focus on the topics that help novice site owners build their online businesses and make their websites profitable: See other e-books P.S. Well-written content is crucial for your website, but there’s is a ton of other factors that influence its success. Namely, impeccable design and robust architecture are the two cornerstone aspects of any online resource. "}'
1642348934144.png

{"newText":"Thank you for reading! If you found this guide useful, you'll likely find the other guides and e-books we offer to be useful too. While working on these e-books, our writers focus on the topics that will help novice website owners to build their online business and make their websites profitable: See other e-books P.S. Well-written content is critical to your website, but there are a ton of other factors that affect its success. In fact, flawless design and robust architecture are the two cornerstones of any online resource."}

Machine beats man again ;)

This excerpt was taken from a PDF ebook --hint...

Last edited:
Original --good article BTW to read :)

View attachment 22821

View attachment 22822

I haven't edited it nor formatted the text pretty
elapsed time maybe 15 min

new text
{"newText":"When we are burdened with work and responsibility, we often find it difficult to be curious about the world around us. We cannot easily conjure up the same natural curiosity that we had as kids and spent a lot of time asking questions and learning how things worked. To cultivate this mentality in our adult lives, we need to consider what actually makes us learn. Curiosity is simply a desire to learn more about things. There are two forms of curiosity: a specific curiosity, which is focused on a particular topic, and a general curiosity, which is a desire to know everything. There are certainly some people who have a deep natural desire to learn about a wide variety of subjects. I call these people seasoned generalists. They have two psychological characteristics that drive this willingness to learn: They have a high personality trait of openness to experience - which means that they find new ideas attractive. They also have a great need for knowledge - so they like to think about things. This combination means that when they are introduced to a new topic they are driven to think about it a lot. But even if you didn't consider yourself a particularly nosy person, there are a few things you can do to learn the habit: Making Lists You are likely to encounter many things every day that you know little about. If you listen to just a single news report, you will likely hear about multiple topics that - if you think about them carefully - you will find that you don't understand them as well. If you're not sure how well you understand something, try explaining it yourself instead of just listening to someone talk about it. For example, there was a report on the radio this morning about inflation concerns leading to indications from the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates. Could you explain to someone why a rate hike would curb inflation? Try it. If you stumble upon the explanation it should be put this on the list of things to learn about. You might be tempted to narrow your list down to only things that you think are important. But when you look at the most creative people, they tend to be individuals (like these seasoned generalists) with knowledge that is a little off the beaten track. So leave many items on the list that you don't think are important. You will be surprised which of the things you learn turn out to be valuable later on. Make it Easy to Learn Most of us tend to do what is easiest. We play time-consuming games on our phones, in part because they're available right there, anytime. Anyone who wants to learn new things must also provide new information. Start by keeping this list of topics handy. If you have a few extra minutes at work, standing in line, or waiting on hold, look up the next topic on the list and read a little about it. Inquire about reading by explaining to yourself. You don't have a really good knowledge until you can construct a good explanation for yourself. Prepare to study as well. Find a podcast on a topic you want to learn more about and share it on your favorite app. Or buy an e-book or audiobook to keep on your phone. You can even go old fashioned and keep a book next to your bed. Recently, I've been listening to presidential bios while exercising on my rowing machine. It's an easy way to discover something new. Buddy up If you are not motivated to learn, find someone who will also be curious. Schedule a meeting with them once a week with the goal of teaching each other something new each week. That gives you a regular goal of showing something new to your buddy. It also forces you to acquire the new information well enough to effectively explain it to others - and that will greatly improve the overall quality of your knowledge. If you can't find someone who wants to be your new college fellow, consider starting a blog. The goal is not to have a ton of followers, just to provide an opportunity for your explanation of new things that you've discovered. If you post what you write on your social media, you may find that friends of yours not only read it but also share their own study journeys."}
Which AI tool did you use for this? Normally they require some further editing when they generate the content, but in your case, it already made some pretty quality and unique article, so it seems really interesting to me and I would like to research it further.

Sportsbook --Let's "PLAY BALL!"​

East Crown Seems a Distant Goal for Toronto​

Tough decisions for the last two days but let's end the week on a high note.
The Yankees are by far the best team in baseball right now, and they just smash everyone they play. They only find ways to win when it comes to walk-offs or dominant pitching. They face the Blue Jays in Game 3 of the series and are aiming for victory. This will be a one-sided pitching matchup featuring Luis Severino and Yusei Kikuchi. Severino has been great this season after returning from his missed season through injury. He was cruising and should be able to take care of that Jays lineup.
Most players had limited hits against him because of his missed seasons, so this works to his advantage. On the other side of the matchup, Kikuchi hasn't had much success this year. He hasn't made it through 5ip in his last 3 starts and that should continue for this start. If the Yankees can snag some early runs, Severino and the Yankees' bullpen should roll and win this game.
The Toronto Blue Jays were billed as the hot pick to win the AL East early in the season, and many pundits said they would be coming from across the American League for their first World Series trip since their back-to-back titles in 1991 and 1992, respectively 64 games into the season, however, the AL East crown seems a distant goal for Toronto.
There's still enough baseball to play, about 100 games. But the reality is the Yankees have a 12-game lead over their North rivals, and that's not the kind of lead that's going to go away in a couple of weeks. All in all, with a 37-27 record in Saturday's games, while the Jays don't seem like a team to get too excited about, they are still a team to be wary of should. They are still a dangerous club that has just been overshadowed by the otherworldly pace at which the Yankees are playing.
1655656681303.png

1. Scraped Reddit and Web AI paraphrased.
  2. The scraping and then the semi-automated AI took about 5 min --checking took 3 min
  3. no hand editing
  4. $ wc -w yankees-blue-jays.txt 332 words yankees-blue-jays.txt
  5. I don't follow baseball daily and what this says is vague to me.

Last edited:
Last edited:
banners
Back