The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

ahoy

sanjaq

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I am a long time seo practitioner, but attracted more & more by media buy and mobile/affiliate offers. I found A LOT of useful info here and I decided to stop lurking and get involved. Hopefully in a couple of months I will also start a journey and give it a go.

Hello everyone

Hi @sanjaq and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I am a long time seo practitioner, but attracted more & more by media buy and mobile/affiliate offers. I found A LOT of useful info here and I decided to stop lurking and get involved. Hopefully in a couple of months I will also start a journey and give it a go.

Sounds like you have some skills that can crossover to you new efforts. If you feel it's time to "stop lurking and get involved", why not jump in now?

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J