The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affpaying ?

They are still alive. I haven't tried contacting them but I am pretty sure everything is still rolling over there. What form of contact did you try using?

They are still alive. I haven't tried contacting them but I am pretty sure everything is still rolling over there. What form of contact did you try using?

Something isn't right, thats obvious... Gao used to always post here and other forums.

Was quite a good friend on Skype and FB, then suddenly nothing...Did he ever really exist?

Something isn't right, thats obvious... Gao used to always post here and other forums.

Was quite a good friend on Skype and FB, then suddenly nothing...Did he ever really exist?

Hmmm... conspiracy? haha

Do you think it has anything to do with all of the accusations over the last year of their taking money to remove reviews?

Possibly, however what astonishes me is that not one single person has ever spoken to Gao in real life or ever seen him.

Possibly, however what astonishes me is that not one single person has ever spoken to Gao in real life or ever seen him.

I contacted a few of the LinkedIn connections he had, to see if they had ever known him to be a real person and they all told me they never saw a picture of him, never spoke to him, and have never known anyone that did. His LinkedIn profile shows over 500 connections, yet there have been no updates or activity on his page there since 2012. It's possible that he was created by the real owners of the company to take any heat from authorities down the road. A known tactic in China by those connected to organized crime. It's possible that the company was created for the purpose of skimming bribes from aff networks. This is actually a very old practice among mob organizations here in the US in the early 20th century America. It was part of the "Protection" rackets back then.

Last edited:
Or maybe created by someone involved in this industry?

Someone who'd want to see bad review on other networks?

Someone who's networks were always featured?

Someone who now is out of the industry but still collecting paid advertising from the site without being "Gao"

?

Or maybe created by someone involved in this industry?

Someone who'd want to see bad review on other networks?

Someone who's networks were always featured?

Someone who now is out of the industry but still collecting paid advertising from the site without being "Gao"

?

Ah yes, I know who that could/might be. We've discussed this person before, but I don't understand your reluctance to out them. Well, maybe I do. The relationship between that person and AffPaying was outed late 2012. But ya', a very likely candidate indeed!

banners
Back